Neil Warnock

Optimistic Nut

Just a few weeks after he slagged Gareth Southgate off for resting key players against Man City, he's confirmed he'll be resting a few of his players tonight against Man Utd. So I don't suppose he'll mind at all if Mourinho has a go at him in the next few days then.

Just a few weeks after he slagged Gareth Southgate off for resting key players against Man City, he's confirmed he'll be resting a few of his players tonight against Man Utd. So I don't suppose he'll mind at all if Mourinho has a go at him in the next few days then.

He did it before those comments as well.

He either likes to play mind games or is a moron, or both.

Aye, twat. Defends himself by saying "Listen, I don't think Jose had this down as a game that would help them win the league. If I send out all my reserves, or I send out my first choice 11, it's not a game we're expected to win, so it doesn't matter."

Bloke is a pillock. If Southgate could be arsed, he should go to the press and make a big fuss. I suspect he's got more class than that.

i find warnock funny for exactly these reasons. not particularly the best manager in the world but has done a good job with really meagre resources. who cares if he rests players, i certainly don't.

still a nobhead mind.

makes for entertaining tv tbh. post match interviews are more worthwhile viewing than the standard Roeder "I'm blaming injuries blah blah, Duff and Carr should be on the PFA player of the centruy list for their recent form blah blah, I only have half a brain blah blurbledribble I can count to potato"

I quite like him, he's a character. I'd rather they stayed up than Wist Am / Fulham / Charlton.

Plus Wist Am / Fulham / Charlton are going to make for better pickings than the blades once they go down and the rodent needs to replace half the squad :ok: