Owen Press Conference Now Online - Link 1st Post

Guest Sima

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool have released a statement saying they couldn't meet Real Madrids £16m price tag and that they were hoping Owen would turn us down to force Real Madrids hand. They also said they kept calling him all yesterday trying to get him to change his mind.

Edited by Skeletor

_40747086_owen300.jpg

Look at Shepherd's face. :fuk:

24582[/snapback]

It's class. It's like he's going....."Go on.....sign it.......O.......W......E.....N.....YESS!!!"

24618[/snapback]

Souness: "What you looking at Thompson?"

*Phil Thompson slinks away to cry some more*.

_40747086_owen300.jpg

Look at Shepherd's face. :razz:

24582[/snapback]

It's class. It's like he's going....."Go on.....sign it.......O.......W......E.....N.....YESS!!!"

24618[/snapback]

24624[/snapback]

:fuk:

"Are you gonna cry Phil? Gonna squirt a few?"

_40747086_owen300.jpg

Look at Shepherd's face. :fuk:

24582[/snapback]

24618[/snapback]

24624[/snapback]

:razz:

That does seem to be the look in his yes!

Also Shepherd whilst concentrating hard on Owen signing is clearly looking or about to look incredibly smug, and rightly so!

I have plenty of hosting space, so I'm happy to host the pics and the conference.

If the people with the pics etc want to pm me with a link to download them from, I'll upload them ASAP.

I know we're all clamouring!!!!! I know I am.

I want a decent quality pic of owen in his shirt to be my new wallpaper!, Preferably hi-res as my mac is hi-res and widescreen!...... yeah, I know, I'm getting picky ;-)

My firewall at work is picky about video files etc, so if you put stuff in a zip file I'll be able to get it.

Paws

I have plenty of hosting space, so I'm happy to host the pics and the conference.

If the people with the pics etc want to pm me with a link to download them from, I'll upload them ASAP.

I want a decent quality pic of owen in his shirt to be my new wallpaper!, Preferably hi-res as my mac is hi-res and widescreen!...... yeah, I know, I'm getting picky ;-)

My firewall at work is picky about  video files etc, so if you put stuff in a zip file I'll be able to get it.

Paws

24664[/snapback]

You divvent want much like do you? :rolleyes:

Encoding it now, get the feeling it's not going to be very broadband friendly.

24752[/snapback]

I've not got my video streaming server on line yet otherwise that would have been perfect.

When you say 'not broadband friendly' do you mean that it's just gonna be big?

My firewall at work is picky about  video files etc, so if you put stuff in a zip file I'll be able to get it.

Paws

24664[/snapback]

You divvent want much like do you? :rolleyes:

24771[/snapback]

Na, dead easy to please me like ;-) Never ask for much :angry: