Owen Press Conference Now Online - Link 1st Post

Guest Sima

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

that caller was mint, one mint she was talking about camelising onions and then pretty much burst in tears something to do with diabetics

24465[/snapback]

oi... don't be dissing Radio Newcastle. It's the only news source my Grannie trusts.

they're also the only sensible station to listen to the match on - i'm f*cked if i'm giving moncur and macdonald at century the time of day, let alone listen to them.

would you be able to upload it in mpeg?!

i havent got a divx player

24483[/snapback]

It'll be too big tbh, I'll have to do it in divx.

would you be able to upload it in mpeg?!

i havent got a divx player

24483[/snapback]

Go download yourself VLC media player, it plays everything I've ever thrown at it and it's free.

i have vlc player,so if it works with that then thats ok!

24532[/snapback]

You're sorted so, I slapped it on a new computer a couple of weeks ago with no additional codecs and it played divx, xvid and all sorts of other unnecessary nomenclatures.

Bloody video is coming out narrow when I try to convert stuff I done before.  any tips?

24541[/snapback]

Someone did a Luque compilation recently that came out like that. You're not using some software that the trial has expired on by any chance? Would anyone really mind if it's a bit skewed anyway?

Bloody video is coming out narrow when I try to convert stuff I done before.  any tips?

24541[/snapback]

Someone did a Luque compilation recently that came out like that. You're not using some software that the trial has expired on by any chance? Would anyone really mind if it's a bit skewed anyway?

24545[/snapback]

nah, using virtualdubmod