Its Friday!

khay

Guest Toplass-101

nature-smiley-019.gif

Too early?

maybe a just taj too soon, but who cares, lets have a beer anyways and just pretend its Friday :ok:

nature-smiley-019.gif

Too early?

maybe a just taj too soon, but who cares, lets have a beer anyways and just pretend its Friday :ok:

Toplass finding an excuse to drink.... Well I never! :jesuswept:

Well I'm sailing!

:ok:

I wish it was Friday though :jesuswept:

I wish it was next friday. Got my honours project report in that day. Then going down to crazy golf then out pubbing and then Aberdeen game on the Saturday.

Until then :jesuswept:

Well I'm sailing!

I wish it was next friday. Got my honours project report in that day. Then going down to crazy golf then out pubbing and then Aberdeen game on the Saturday.

Got conformation that I will be starting my job on the 21st of may. 3 days after my last exam. So I now officially hate all students. :jesuswept::jesuswept::jesuswept::jesuswept:

Well I'm sailing!

Got conformation that I will be starting my job on the 21st of may. 3 days after my last exam. So I now officially hate all students. :jesuswept::jesuswept::jesuswept::jesuswept:

Congratulations Khay! (by the way, I love crazy golf) :jesuswept:

This Friday going out for a meal then going to see a U2 tribute band in Exeter.

Well I'm sailing!

The pirate crazy golf?! Is that open!?!

Well I'm sailing!

The pirate crazy golf?! Is that open!?!

Yup, been open for the last couple of weeks. Was going to go on sunday but the place was mobbed. :jesuswept:

I really, really wish it was. Stuck on a placement in Tameside (near Manchester), I've never been so lonely in my life. And to top it all, my phone battery has died and I've left the charger in Leeds. So fed up of paediatrics here I've contemplated giving up medicine, it is fucking shit.

Guest Patrokles

Going out clubbing on Saturday apparently...I dislike clubs. But the lass is going. Bah. :ok:

Just do something you enjoy instead. PUSSYWHIPPED.

Going out clubbing on Saturday apparently...I dislike clubs. But the lass is going. Bah. :jesuswept:

Yeah, take your i-pod and just sit in a corner and listen to it full blast. :ok:

Saying that brock have you ever been to a rock night club?

Going out clubbing on Saturday apparently...I dislike clubs. But the lass is going. Bah. :jesuswept:

Yeah, take your i-pod and just sit in a corner and listen to it full blast. :ok:

Saying that brock have you ever been to a rock night club?

Not a rock night club no.

Just don't have particularly fond memories of night clubs is all. Would much rather just go down and get pissed in the 3 Guineas tbh. :jesuswept:

Then do so.....

I've never understood why some blokes go clubbing even though they hate it just cos their lass is going there.

If it's an insecurity thing, then quite frankly you shouldn't be with her.

Then do so.....

I've never understood why some blokes go clubbing even though they hate it just cos their lass is going there.

If it's an insecurity thing, then quite frankly you shouldn't be with her.

Barely get enough time to be with her outside of school as it is, so I want to go in that aspect.

I'm just fucking pissed off it's been a shit week so far and I'd much rather just put me feet up at the weekend. :ok:

What sort of club is it? Rock clubs are great IMO, much less intimidating, probably because most of the twats in them are skinny fuckers who've never been in a fight in their lives.