Its Friday!

khay

I can't say I've been to a full on metal night, thinking more like 5th Ave/42nd St in Manchester, probably more indie than rock I suppose.

Edited by ewerk

I can't say I've been to a full on metal night, thinking more like 5th Ave/42nd St in Manchester, probably more indie than rock I suppose.

Don't mention 5th Ave! :ok:

I really, really wish it was. Stuck on a placement in Tameside (near Manchester), I've never been so lonely in my life. And to top it all, my phone battery has died and I've left the charger in Leeds. So fed up of paediatrics here I've contemplated giving up medicine, it is fucking shit.

You're doing paeds at TGH?! :ok: Fucking hell, that's my old hospital. How the hell have you ended up there?!

If you're working on ward 1, nip down the corridor to theatre and tell Kathy on reception that I said hello. If you're on the childrens medical unit then nip through the underground tunnel to the other theatres and tell Sister Fewtrell that her best mate sends cuddles.

Don't let it put you off medicine - it's not the greatest paediatric unit in the world :jesuswept:

And it's now my weekend :jesuswept:

Found out before I left this morning that they're going to put me on days for a couple of weeks. DAYS for gawd's sake! :ok:

I really, really wish it was. Stuck on a placement in Tameside (near Manchester), I've never been so lonely in my life. And to top it all, my phone battery has died and I've left the charger in Leeds. So fed up of paediatrics here I've contemplated giving up medicine, it is fucking shit.

You're doing paeds at TGH?! <_< Fucking hell, that's my old hospital. How the hell have you ended up there?!

If you're working on ward 1, nip down the corridor to theatre and tell Kathy on reception that I said hello. If you're on the childrens medical unit then nip through the underground tunnel to the other theatres and tell Sister Fewtrell that her best mate sends cuddles.

Don't let it put you off medicine - it's not the greatest paediatric unit in the world <_<

Don't ask me how I ended up there...but when I find the bastard responsible they are going to pay, if not with their life then certainly something fleshy. The paeds unit isn't that bad tbh - I think I'd just got used to the cut em and chuck em world of surgery I'd forgotten how slow medical medicine can be....plus being on my own (well virtually - god knows how the other spastic they sent with me got into medical schoool) in the arse end of nowhere for a week sent me a bit mad. Back in Leeds til Monday, thank god, then back I go for another week.

I'll try to find your friends but I'm not sure how I'll put it..."some lady of the internet that at I've sort of known for a few years but never actually met says hello...she used to work here. And she likes cats" ;)

You're doing paeds at TGH?! <_< Fucking hell, that's my old hospital. How the hell have you ended up there?!

Don't let it put you off medicine - it's not the greatest paediatric unit in the world <_<

Don't ask me how I ended up there...but when I find the bastard responsible they are going to pay, if not with their life then certainly something fleshy. The paeds unit isn't that bad tbh - I think I'd just got used to the cut em and chuck em world of surgery I'd forgotten how slow medical medicine can be....plus being on my own (well virtually - god knows how the other spastic they sent with me got into medical schoool) in the arse end of nowhere for a week sent me a bit mad. Back in Leeds til Monday, thank god, then back I go for another week.

I'll try to find your friends but I'm not sure how I'll put it..."some lady of the internet that at I've sort of known for a few years but never actually met says hello...she used to work here. And she likes cats" ;)

Just say "I'm a mate of Cath-who-went-back-to-Newcastle. She wanted me to tell you that she misses you all ridiculously and would come back in a second if she could."

Pretty sure I saw the legend that is Russell Anderson around town today. ;) He would sort out all our defensive problems.

You should get a job in Cineworld, they all go there. I almost served Anderson once but his wife decided Baskin-Robbins was better than Ben and Jerry's. I also served Karim Touzami, Scott Booth, Andy Bagshaw, David Robertson ('Are you going to get us promoted next season?', 'Aye, either that or I'll get the sack.' He got the sack for being rubbish) and loads of Elgin players you won't be that interested in. King Shola was in there with some mates a few weeks back too! Didn't even buy the drinks, apparently.

Don't let it put you off medicine - it's not the greatest paediatric unit in the world :shades:

Just say "I'm a mate of Cath-who-went-back-to-Newcastle. She wanted me to tell you that she misses you all ridiculously and would come back in a second if she could."

Will do. <_<