Cheeky Charlie

Norbert Colon

Is it just me or does anyone else think that N'Zogbia has been tapped up by another club?

I think Arsenal have had words tellin him to play shite for a season to lower his price then fake a fall out with the incumbant clueless management to manufacture an untenable position so he has to be allowed to leave

Any money he signs for them and is an absolute world beater - we know the lads got immense talent and there were rumours at the start of the season about the arse bein interested in him - it just seems a bit strange - mind you as soon as we signed duff he must have been pretty pissed off to be fair and it wouldn't take that much for his head to be turned

Good riddance tbh.

So what if we bought Duff?...none of his business, he's a player and should fight for his place.

If he has fallen out with the manager that's another matter, but to be disgruntled because we bought another left winger is ridiculous.

Good riddance tbh.

So what if we bought Duff?...none of his business, he's a player and should fight for his place.

If he has fallen out with the manager that's another matter, but to be disgruntled because we bought another left winger is ridiculous.

I think it is rather ridiculous to think that a player is or should be happy if he is moved down the pecking order. Especially if there was no obvious reason after having a absolute great season.

It's not long ago that Roeder (who you backed all the time) said that Newcastle has to stop splashing big money on players and start nurturing their own talents like Arsenal do. The treatment of N'Zogbia totally contradicts this policy. Newcastle can't afford to lose this kind of players while keeping on the committed but talentless likes of Ramage et al.

What pisses me off is the fact the club is using their mouthpiece at the Chronicle to slag him off and drive him out of the club.

Regardless of whether there is any truth in the ego stuff that seems to be doing the rounds online or the fact he has been poor this year (although he has been in and out of the side through injuries or Rodents team selections) surely by using that idiot at the Chronicle to slag him off we once again are shooting ourselves in the foot.

The same happened with Bellamy and we sold him for less than his worth and I can see the fucking idiots who run this club doing the same once again and letting Charlie go for around 1.5 million or some other stupid low fee.

Aye it seems indicative of the attitude displayed by alot of our players - I think the heavy french prescence at the arse would have created the path for it - Fabregas has a word in his shell like at the under 21 meets and bobs your uncle

Aye it seems indicative of the attitude displayed by alot of our players - I think the heavy french prescence at the arse would have created the path for it - Fabregas has a word in his shell like at the under 21 meets and bobs your uncle

Fabregas is Spanish and a full international......

Fabregas is spanish. :ok:

Fabregas is Spanish and a full international......

What he said.

Oliver is a wanker, but Roeder is bang out of order blabbing to him about training ground issues/problems he has, when he knows that they'll be in the paper the next day. Totally irresponsible from the four eyed wanker.

Oliver is a wanker, but Roeder is bang out of order blabbing to him about training ground issues/problems he has, when he knows that they'll be in the paper the next day. Totally irresponsible from the four eyed wanker.

No need to get personal... :ok:

Good riddance tbh.

I think it is rather ridiculous to think that a player is or should be happy if he is moved down the pecking order. Especially if there was no obvious reason after having a absolute great season.

It's not long ago that Roeder (who you backed all the time) said that Newcastle has to stop splashing big money on players and start nurturing their own talents like Arsenal do. The treatment of N'Zogbia totally contradicts this policy. Newcastle can't afford to lose this kind of players while keeping on the committed but talentless likes of Ramage et al.

The things I backed Roeder on were the following:

Creating a team spirit (at the time this was true...you could see it in the European games and the 2-2 with Man U)

Not wilfully wasting money (Luque, Boumsong, Marcelino, Cort etc etc etc)

Putting importance on a good scouting network

Wanting to play for the club.

If you do happen to disagree with these things then that's your prerogative :ok:

The fact that Roeder is on self destruct now is plain to see, but it doesn't change the fact that they are the right policies to have at a football club.

Not wilfully wasting money...yeah, so let's spend £5m on a left-winger when our best player of the previous season plays there, plus having Dyer & Milner who can cover in that role when we could have signed a full-back and/or a centre-back with that money.

Not wilfully wasting money...yeah, so let's spend £5m on a left-winger when our best player of the previous season plays there, plus having Dyer & Milner who can cover in that role when we could have signed a full-back and/or a centre-back with that money.

We weren't complaining at the time ... £5m for a player like that is too good to pass up. Nobody predicted he'd be so shit though... :ok:

We weren't complaining at the time ... £5m for a player like that is too good to pass up. Nobody predicted he'd be so shit though... :ok:

And at the time, how many were complaining when we signed Luque, Marcelino & Boumsong?

it saddens me to think that roeders forced out another of our what could have been players. zog is fast skillful and would feature in most sides from 5th downwards as a first team squad player.

i really don't understand how short sighted he is at managing our club.

Good riddance tbh.

The things I backed Roeder on were the following:

Creating a team spirit (at the time this was true...you could see it in the European games and the 2-2 with Man U).

Not wilfully wasting money (Luque, Boumsong, Marcelino, Cort etc etc etc)

Putting importance on a good scouting network

Wanting to play for the club.

If you do happen to disagree with these things then that's your prerogative :ok:

The fact that Roeder is on self destruct now is plain to see, but it doesn't change the fact that they are the right policies to have at a football club.

No, I don't disagree with any of these points as they are common sense. But without the right actions they are just empty phrases. And the point not to wilfully waste money is actually one where I do think that Roeder does contradict himself (again). Wasting money is buying players for positions not needed, wasting money is alienating young prospects due to mistreatment. Roeder has said a couple of times that he wants to build a squad for the future. He won't find a lot of players with the talent of N'Zogbia to do so. Well, not without splashing big money on youngsters. If you really think that Newcastle can afford to lose that kind of player then I have indeed to strongly disagree.

Evening Standard:

Charles N'Zogbia's row with Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder means he could be heading out of Tyneside at the end of the season.

And that news will alert Tottenham who want a quality player to play on the left side of their their midfield.

Spurs have also been looking at QPR winger Lee Cook, who would cost just over £2million but N'Zogbia has proved he can thrive in the Premiership and will be heading to White Hart Lane if the two clubs can agree terms.

Spurs have also been linked with a move for West Ham's Israel international Yossi Benayoun, who also enjoys excites Liverpool and Portsmouth.

No need to get personal... :ok:

I think a few here would slaughter Roeders first born before his eyes whilst screaming "NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ROEDENT!!!!". :jesuswept: