last home game of the season

themags

players lap round the pitch  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think a lot will depend on the performance and result against Blackburn as to how the crowd react. A win and a canny performance will placate a good deal of folk and there'll be a canny reception. If it's the usual bollocks then I can only imagine a sound booing and rightly so.

I think a lot will depend on the performance and result against Blackburn as to how the crowd react. A win and a canny performance will placate a good deal of folk and there'll be a canny reception. If it's the usual bollocks then I can only imagine a sound booing and rightly so.

I will apluade them I always do :ok:

:jesuswept:

Its strange how much the one game can affect the reaction to a whole season, but i think you're right. Another utterly shite performance and there will be a big reduction in an already small number of people likely to stay.

Personally i'm not hanging around to applaud them for what's been an awful season, offering basically no achievment or entertainment. I applaud them at the end of evey game where its warranted and support them throughout all games. I don't boo them or give the stick, collectively or individually, as i'm a supporter and will always be, but i'm not going to stand around and revel in utter mediocrity, its just going to be uncomfortable for everyone. Those players who care will feel a bit embrassed at having to go round and those who don't give a toss will look like they're being dragged round as well!

Its strange how much the one game can affect the reaction to a whole season, but i think you're right. Another utterly shite performance and there will be a big reduction in an already small number of people likely to stay.

Personally i'm not hanging around to applaud them for what's been an awful season, offering basically no achievment or entertainment. I applaud them at the end of evey game where its warranted and support them throughout all games. I don't boo them or give the stick, collectively or individually, as i'm a supporter and will always be, but i'm not going to stand around and revel in utter mediocrity, its just going to be uncomfortable for everyone. Those players who care will feel a bit embrassed at having to go round and those who don't give a toss will look like they're being dragged round as well!

You can get the first round in at the Trent then. :ok:

And then the plan is to all drink as much alcohol as it takes to forget the entire season ever happened!!!

And then the plan is to all drink as much alcohol as it takes to forget the entire season ever happened!!!

It shall be done. :jesuswept:

Guest stevieintoon

In the 80's I can't remember too many laps of honour at the end of the season. I remember Gazza's last game against West Ham they stayed on the pitch for a while, I kew Gazza was going, but then again we came 8th which was a good season for us then.

Most of the time what used to happen is the fans would jump the fence, and snap the cross bar, like against Charlton one year, or just rip the turf up for souvenirs. I got a piece against Hull one year that's still in the garden.

I will stay and do nothing though, but I'd prefer to see an old style invasion of the pitch.

Edited by stevieintoon

I'll applaud the players that gave their all when they walk past.

Good luck finding any of them!

I'll be off like a shot tbh, the whole club has been an embarassment yet again this season and I won't be sticking around for more than I have too. If they had any sense they would just get straight of the pitch but I'm sure there will be another pathetic spectacle.

I'm know I'm going to renew so I'll probably fuck straight off as my own (albeit a bit crap) protest as to how things have gone of late and, more specifically, the appointment of Roeder.

I will stay and do nothing though, but I'd prefer to see an old style invasion of the pitch.

You'd be hung for that these days, that now further up the list of serious crime than violently mugging an old granny.