Dein makes shock Arsenal exit

Lazarus

Guest stevieintoon

We could do worse than to get him in to run our club.

I agree, and lets be honest he's always had a big influence with the FA. Freddie's heart is in the right place, but when you cut him open all he is, is a bamp from Byker, who as Gemmill rightly points out, pronounces the word "ridiculous" as "RIDIKLEEYUSS". Dein on the other hand comes across as a head over heart type character, who rarely does or says anything rash, and sticks by his principles.

Knowing our luck though Shepherd would go and we'd appoint Peter Ridsdale as our new chairman.

Edited by stevieintoon

And of course Freddy is far too self-obsessed to give anyone else any power within the club. Dein wasn't a major shareholder as far as I'm aware but was recognised by those with shares as someone who could run a club, unlike someone like Shepherd who thinks that just because he owns a lot of shares that he is automatically entitled to run a major football club.

swiss_tony_150x180.jpg

Running a successful football club is very much like making love to a beautiful woman.

First you have to show you have balls. Show who's boss, rule with a rod of iron.

Show your hand if need be, but be careful not to blow your load too early...you may find that something better becomes available half way through.

You're aiming for the top of the division so make sure you finish strongly... but don't rule out the cups.

etc....

swiss_tony_150x180.jpg

Running a successful football club is very much like making love to a beautiful woman.

First you have to show you have balls. Show who's boss, rule with a rod of iron.

Show your hand if need be, but be careful not to blow your load too early...you may find that something better becomes available half way through.

You're aiming for the top of the division so make sure you finish strongly... but don't rule out the cups.

etc....

:ok:

Since when does the manager appoint the DOF?

I think it's rather a demand from Wenger.

And i wouldn't argue! If a manager came to the toon and won what the likes of Wenger, Fergie, Mourinho et al have won i'd let them do and say what the fuck they liked in every aspect of the club! ;)

Since when does the manager appoint the DOF?

I think it's rather a demand from Wenger.

And i wouldn't argue! If a manager came to the toon and won what the likes of Wenger, Fergie, Mourinho et al have won i'd let them do and say what the fuck they liked in every aspect of the club! <_<

Must think he owns the place ;)

I'd ask him what the fuck it has to do with him seeing as he sees fit not to commit for longer than next season. A DOF is hardly a short term appointment.

A taxi driver has just been on talkSport saying he's just dropped Dein off at SJP - booooll-sheeeet!

Imagine the very idea of somebody who knows how to run a professional football club ever being allowed near St. James!