controversial one to get things going

bobbyshinton

It's ok saying you are in favour of a multi cultural society, BUT, if a family of differnt ethnic origin moved in next door would you be happy. I have got to be honest I would have my doubts.

Also if your daughter came back with a boyfriend of a different ethnic origin would you be happy, once again being honest I have my doubts.

anyone agree with me? :ok:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends what the family are like, depends what the lad is like. Anyone who thinks different is a fucking moron in my book.

That's right basically. What would you rather have, a nice, polite, friendly Asian family or a family of charvers? Same for the lad.

Son comes home with an "ethnic" lass or son comes home with a white bloke?

See Bobby, there's always a silver lining. :jesuswept:

What if he comes home with an ethnic bloke? :ok:

Kill them, then yourself.

Actually, chances are the fella's been ostracised by his ethnofamily anyway, so you're probably in the clear. :jesuswept:

Fear of the unknown is fairly normal so if you hadn't come into close contact with people of other races before I suppose you could be uneasy. One you get to know people its fair enough to judge how well you get on by their personalities or actions rather than what shade they are.

I'd rather live next door to someone with whom I've got common interests, now in general that's going to be White mid twenties single people of middle to upper class.

If a recluse asian family with a couple of kids move next door, chances are I won't have much in common. But as long as they're not loud, obnoxious, messy or anti-social in another way I don't really see why anyone can have a problem?

I'd rather live next door to someone with whom I've got common interests, now in general that's going to be White mid twenties single people of middle to upper class.

If a recluse asian family with a couple of kids move next door, chances are I won't have much in common. But as long as they're not loud, obnoxious, messy or anti-social in another way I don't really see why anyone can have a problem?

:ok:

You're having a laugh, right?

:ok:

You're having a laugh, right?

:jesuswept:

Funniest thing I've heard all week!

tbf my interests are more in common with that section of society than you bunch of prols.

also, bear in mind the person I am around you lot (face to face or on here) is lightyears from the person I am around my mates.

anyway, it should be noted that I said "Middle to upperclass" meaning middle-to-upperclass, not Middle class and Upper class... more that grey area in between.

so you can all cock off. :ok:

Edited by The Fish

tbf my interests are more in common with that section of society than you bunch of prols.

also, bear in mind the person I am around you lot (face to face or on here) is lightyears from the person I am around my mates.

Is it common for members of the upper class to pretend they're something they're not like?