pissed and pissed

bobbyshinton

never understood this phenomenom, why can't you just go to the loo?

Don't care how pissed you are, you should be able to get to the bog.

Housemate is awful with this, she's pissed in her drawer and on a seperate occassion actually on her laptop.

never understood this phenomenom, why can't you just go to the loo?

Don't care how pissed you are, you should be able to get to the bog.

Housemate is awful with this, she's pissed in her drawer and on a seperate occassion actually on her laptop.

;) Sounds like a canny girl!

I was brought up in the country side and going behind a tree was perfectly normal though.

Never pissed anywhere other than in the bog or the street at a push. Never wet or shit the bed, but I bet for some of the scruffy fuckers on here, this is seen as normal behaviour. ;)

WAAAALLSEND <_<

Apprently I pissed in my mates babies pram the other week. His missus rang me up complaining about it. I have variously pissed in cupboards etc so no great surprise. I still reckon it was him though. He has a fair history of pissing the bed when we are on holiday etc. One remains unexplained - we went to some lasses house and everyone eventually fell asleep. Next morning she was moaning that one of us had pissed in a box containing her posh new shoes.

They blamed him, he blamed me etc No idea at all. All good fun ;)

Radgie, I bet you've shat the bed before. ;)

how very very dare you......not since I was about 2 years of age <_< you, my friend on the other hand will most likely have 1st 2nd and 3rd hand experience of it !!! <_<

how very very dare you......not since I was about 2 years of age :shades: you, my friend on the other hand will most likely have 1st 2nd and 3rd hand experience of it !!! <_<

My mistake. You just seem the type. <_<

how very very dare you......not since I was about 2 years of age :( you, my friend on the other hand will most likely have 1st 2nd and 3rd hand experience of it !!! <_<

My mistake. You just seem the type. :shades:

<_< cheeky fecker......

Just remembered I was once so incensed that a cinema wouldn't let me use its toilets that I marched into one of their screening rooms and pissed in the corner, much to the bewilderement of the people watching the film.

Went to a mate's party in Glasgow the night of the England 5-1 Germany match...ended up beating the shit out of the host's cousin (Gary) because he'd pissed all over their sofa and in their kitchen cupboard. The host (my friend Jane's boyfriend Paul) was going absolutely bezerk about the half pint worth of piss in his brand new wok in the cupboard - it kicked off big style and I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, so that when Paul threw the wok at Gary I got clunked on the head with the wok and soaked with the piss. ;)

Went to a mate's party in Glasgow the night of the England 5-1 Germany match...ended up beating the shit out of the host's cousin (Gary) because he'd pissed all over their sofa and in their kitchen cupboard. The host (my friend Jane's boyfriend Paul) was going absolutely bezerk about the half pint worth of piss in his brand new wok in the cupboard - it kicked off big style and I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, so that when Paul threw the wok at Gary I got clunked on the head with the wok and soaked with the piss. <_<

;)

Went to a mate's party in Glasgow the night of the England 5-1 Germany match...ended up beating the shit out of the host's cousin (Gary) because he'd pissed all over their sofa and in their kitchen cupboard. The host (my friend Jane's boyfriend Paul) was going absolutely bezerk about the half pint worth of piss in his brand new wok in the cupboard - it kicked off big style and I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, so that when Paul threw the wok at Gary I got clunked on the head with the wok and soaked with the piss. <_<

;) Wok piss way.