Stage fright

Walliver

When you're at a urinal next to another man and you get that embarrassing lack of flow, what do you do to sort the situation?

If you leave without pissing there's the fear that the other bloke knows you're scared and you'll leave with a full bladder but if the other bloke's having a big piss and you're left standing doing nothing that's equally as bad. It's tricky...

When you're at a urinal next to another man and you get that embarrassing lack of flow, what do you do to sort the situation?

If you leave without pissing there's the fear that the other bloke knows you're scared and you'll leave with a full bladder but if the other bloke's having a big piss and you're left standing doing nothing that's equally as bad. It's tricky...

Sometimes walk, sometimes turn taps on.

You need to get your prostate checked

You need to get your prostate checked

Bollocks. Only RobW needs his prostate checking.

You'd leave the urinal, turn the tap on and then go back to the urinal? What if they've got those silly taps that you need to keep pressing to make them work?

You'd leave the urinal, turn the tap on and then go back to the urinal? What if they've got those silly taps that you need to keep pressing to make them work?

Piss in the sink presumably.

Piss in the sink presumably.

Remember years ago in the Farmers (now M&S) which was always the last orders stop, Big Kim (who was well known around town at the time) pissed off at the queue's at the ladies barged into the blokes bogs and squatted in/on the sink. You didn't argue with Big Kim.

I remember being at a do once and was sitting down with wor lass and Kim comes up and shouted at me "DANCE" much more effective than the scene's in an old western where they fire a colt 45 at your feet

I hope to fuck she never reads this as you didn't call her big Kim to her face.

Edited by Toonpack

Never have this problem at the match, but then again I'm ready to burst.

Who is it that goes to the match for a shit, again?

Wasn't it Scott?

How very dare you! I railed against shitting at the match. I can't understand people that go for a dump at half time - there's a queue of people literally feet away from you - kids pressed up against the cubicle door etc. No way am I shitting in that sort of scenario.