Michael Owen has put his house up for sale

Geordie Boot Girl

From NUFC.com:

The appearance of a luxury house in the Ponteland/Dinnington area on a local estate agent's website sparked speculation on Thursday that it belonged to Michael Owen and our number 10 was exiting United.

However we can confirm that this isn't the case - because he doesn't live there....

Well then, next time you see the lass who's his agent's sister and works with your mate make sure and give her a good kick in the cu.nt from me, cheers.

Edited by ewerk

NUFC.COM had the rebuttal of the story up before the story was even out there....

Which probably means he'll be off before the end of the season.

Erm, why?

Have you supported Newcastle long? ;)

(ah I see what you mean, I think, thought it was the official site it meant)

Edited by Fop

Well then, next time you see the lass who's his agent's sister and works with your mate make sure and give her a good kick in the cu.nt from me, cheers.

I say, I say ewerk, do you have to be so crude.

Couldn't you have used a word like ne.lly, ma.dge, crows.nest, promised.land, or even pu.ssy?? ;)

Guest Patrokles

I did contemplate other phrases but didn't find them to be as alliteratively pleasing.

Prod in the pussy, please.