any news on the away shirt

chester mag

as the Barca esq one is only a one yr top has there been any goings on as to what

the new shirt will be like.

I would like to see areturn of the yellow and green stripes or failing that a nice blue one, not that it will improve the team like but its something to look out for.

Edited by chester mag

That purple, orange and green thing has to be in the top two or three worst strips of all time.

;)<_<<_<:shades:

The home strip at the time was fucking shite too. Any strip that looks terrible on a footballer isn't going to look good on your average overweight man in the street and every single player looked terrible in that seasons strips.

I like it when we have all blue away kits.

I liked last season's Blue Third, and I liked the one with the two shades of blue stripes as well. Before that there was a nice one when we were sponsored by ntl, and I know a lot of people didn't like it, but I liked the blue kit we had during the 96/97 season with the black V-neck and band.

Yeah, the Asics one was shit though.

The green with blue pinstripe that we wore once,at Hillsboro was awful.Designed by Stevie Wonder imo.

Aye. It was designed in a rush, only meant for the one game, because Sheffield Wednesday's away kit still looked too much like our home, and so both sides had to wear their aways at SJP.

Personally, I don't think we should have bothered and both sides should have worn their aways at Hillsborough. We had to wear our away at home, they should've as well.

Of course the club soon realised it'd be a money spinner if they sold it.

Horrible. Mind I wasn't a fan of any of the Asics strips we had.