any news on the away shirt

chester mag

The green with blue pinstripe that we wore once,at Hillsboro was awful.Designed by Stevie Wonder imo.

That was the first away shirt I ever had bought for me. ;)

Still got that one in my wardrobe!

It has not seen any action since it travelled to Estonia for Levadia Tallinn away!

The green with blue pinstripe that we wore once,at Hillsboro was awful.Designed by Stevie Wonder imo.

Aye. It was designed in a rush, only meant for the one game, because Sheffield Wednesday's away kit still looked too much like our home, and so both sides had to wear their aways at SJP.

Personally, I don't think we should have bothered and both sides should have worn their aways at Hillsborough. We had to wear our away at home, they should've as well.

Of course the club soon realised it'd be a money spinner if they sold it.

Horrible. Mind I wasn't a fan of any of the Asics strips we had.

The Alex Mathie goal ;)

2002-03-awaykit-b.jpg

f582_1_b.JPG

I liked those two.

do you want my marrooon and blue one ???

id have it if you like

going to america if its small i can donate it to the kids im going to be looking after. going to make them love the toon. :nufc:

not that they will be grateful of it like

Aye. It was designed in a rush, only meant for the one game, because Sheffield Wednesday's away kit still looked too much like our home, and so both sides had to wear their aways at SJP.

Personally, I don't think we should have bothered and both sides should have worn their aways at Hillsborough. We had to wear our away at home, they should've as well.

Of course the club soon realised it'd be a money spinner if they sold it.

Horrible. Mind I wasn't a fan of any of the Asics strips we had.

I might be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that the design of the 3rd Asics shirt was chosen as a result of a competition that the club ran in conjunction with the Chronicle. :nufc:

I reckon if they did a green and yellow striped shirt based on the design of the home kit it'd look pretty good :nufc:

Yeh i reckon so too

PHOTOSHOP COMPETITION TBH!!1!!!1