Jenas went for 7m

Isegrim

i'm one of the few that will be sad to see him go. i think we could have got more money for him too if we weren't so desperate to balance the books after the owen deal.

Taino is awesome.  Jenas will never get infront of him.

£7m for a reserve :rolleyes:

25113[/snapback]

No worries, we'll buy him back for a couple of million in a year's time and he can become a good coach and captain for the reserves at his beloved NUFC. Not forgetting that new goldfish bowl we promised him.

I can't remember. I know Dyer was Austin Powers & Cort was Batman.

25160[/snapback]

I've got it at home back in Switzerland - I think Jenas was Superman.

25221[/snapback]

ah that's right

If the rumours were true that Spurts offered £4m + Keane and we turned that down i am disappointed!

Selling Jenas for £7m im not really!

25260[/snapback]

If we turned down any deal involving Keane its incredibly stupid and i would not want to hear that was true. I just imagine Spurs wouldn't offer him as they would then be short of strikers.

I wonder what kind of reception Jenas will get on his return.

25311[/snapback]

He'll get booed by enough to be heard i'm sure of that. Because firstly there are plenty of toon fans who really don't like him (as we know from message boards!) and secondly because of the "Goldfish bowl" wanting to go to Spurs thing.

I wonder what kind of reception Jenas will get on his return.

25311[/snapback]

He'll get booed by enough to be heard i'm sure of that. Because firstly there are plenty of toon fans who really don't like him (as we know from message boards!) and secondly because of the "Goldfish bowl" wanting to go to Spurs thing.

25334[/snapback]

Telling the world he felt like he was in a goldfish bowl didn't really help though. Just helped to get him out.