FAO Brock Manson :D

Tom

Support Reading you prick

LIFE....get one !!!!

MAN.. get one !!!! Fuckin sanitary towel Sue there.

sanitary towel sue...what kind of fuckin comeback is that like ????? ;)

More to the point it's 1.34am on Saturday morning and Radgina is still coherent, what the fuck is going on?

;) behaved myself tonight...ended up looking after mater and pater at the party !!!!

Guest stevieintoon

More to the point it's 1.34am on Saturday morning and Radgina is still coherent, what the fuck is going on?

Giro not turn up like?

Giro not turn up like?

I work for HMRC ....don't recieve anything from them other than a payslip !!!!

Guest stevieintoon

Giro not turn up like?

Do you wanty a fuckin medal on your proud £8.25 an hour ;)

Giro not turn up like?

I don't "wanty" anything...just stating a fact numbnuts <_<

Giro not turn up like?

For all you're coming across as a working class fella what the fuck is wrong with £8.25 an hour?

Giro not turn up like?

For all you're coming across as a working class fella what the fuck is wrong with £8.25 an hour?

cheers ewerk but I earn a bit more than £8.25...this blerk is just a ferkin tool !!! pardon my French !

Guest stevieintoon

Giro not turn up like?

cheers ewerk but I earn a bit more than £8.25...this blerk is just a ferkin tool !!! pardon my French !

Anybody that quotes the word "blerk" because it appeared in The Viz, is a twat. I'm not blaming you, but fuckin "blerk" are you from Ashington it would explain many things. Working for the DSS <_< YCNMIU

Boring people for boring jobs that's what I say.

Anybody that quotes the word "blerk" because it appeared in The Viz, is a twat.

<_< And this is coming from the guy who has been spelling in a phonetic Geordie accent all night? ;)

Giro not turn up like?

Anybody that quotes the word "blerk" because it appeared in The Viz, is a twat. I'm not blaming you, but fuckin "blerk" are you from Ashington it would explain many things. Working for the DSS <_< YCNMIU

Boring people for boring jobs that's what I say.

pardon me for "cutting my cloth to suit" as they say...and it's a fuckin long day in hell since I "copied" words from Viz !!!and FYI I have no idea what YCNMIU is ???

You have never met me....you don't know me...boring is not in my nature nor vocabulary !!

Guest stevieintoon

Anybody that quotes the word "blerk" because it appeared in The Viz, is a twat.

<_< And this is coming from the guy who has been spelling in a phonetic Geordie accent all night? <_<

Phonetic geordie doesn't include "BLERK", inbreds from South Northumberland might use that, which leads me to think you're from Blyth, Ashington, Cramlington at best ;)