Anyone orderd a new home shirt ?

Jimbo

I've pre-ordered one, with a name and number (yes at 32 I should know better) but I've since discovered that the Premier League are changing the shirt lettering style on the 15th of May, surely any shirts pre-ordered will have the old style lettering ?

If so, what a fuck up.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've pre-ordered one, with a name and number (yes at 32 I should know better) but I've since discovered that the Premier League are changing the shirt lettering style on the 15th of May, surely any shirts pre-ordered will have the old style lettering ?

If so, what a fuck up.

Pre ordered shirts will have the new style name and number on according to the new kit brochure.

Anyone thinking of ordering, just take your ST along on launch day for 15% off

If so, what a fuck up.

Pre ordered shirts will have the new style name and number on according to the new kit brochure.

Anyone thinking of ordering, just take your ST along on launch day for 15% off

If I'd have paid attention I'd have read this statement on the club shop website:

* Due to Premier League re-branding the name and number printed on your shirt will be the new Premier League name and number.

Doh ;)

Last two home shirts I loved from day one. But am leaning more towards a no for the new one this tome around. Might get it in Aug-Sept once I've seen it in action a bit, don't know.

Not too impressed with the new strip, probably won't get it. What name and number have you gone for jimbo?

I don't normally bother with names or numbers, but I think with the style of the back of the new shirt it would look daft without it so I went for MARTINS 9, which has now probably cursed the lad or he is bound to be sold.

Interesting that in game shirts have bigger numbers and letters on the back compared to the replica... well, kind of interesting.

New font seems pretty straight forward really. Like it.

Speaking of numbers on the back of shirts it was dress down today at work and one of the lads came in (proper charva) with an England top on and DJ FANTAZY #9 on the back. ;)

Question - How many arseholes can you fit in NUFC's Club Shop?

Answer - I can't be arsed to go and count but they'll be out in force come NEW REPLICA SHIRT release date.

Not too impressed with the new strip, probably won't get it. What name and number have you gone for jimbo?

I don't normally bother with names or numbers, but I think with the style of the back of the new shirt it would look daft without it so I went for MARTINS 9, which has now probably cursed the lad or he is bound to be sold.

Hmm, I don't like the new shirt but are contemplating to order a "EMRE 5" one...

;)

Hmm, I don't like the new shirt but are contemplating to order a "EMRE 5" one...

;)

I'll get 10 of them

;)

Well his burning effigy wouldn't be complete without his name on the back.

<_<

I'll get 10 of them

Save yourself the bother and just put EMRE 50 on the back ;)

I usually buy football shirts to wear around the house when I'm having a lazy day, I doubt I'll be buying this one though, was tempted to by the Barcelona away shirt last week but they'll probably change it next season so I didn't bother.

I wish I was brave enough to make a protest by not renewing my season ticket but as I can't quite bring myself to give it up I will continue my boycott of other club merchandise, porgrammes etc. It is hard to forget FF and Dougie Hall's comments about the shirts anyway.

prd_maxzoom_695512.jpg

OMFG look at the text on the back of the collar :sick:

Kit bag do em a bit cheaper so im getting mine from there,

Name and number and premiership patches :nufc:

Total: £49.49