Funniest thing to do EVER!

MrMiyagi

Guest Toplass-101

I prefer to pit cats against small dogs in my living room in an arena fashioned from a kid's swimming pool.

I know \i shouldnt laugh but... ;)

I prefer to pit cats against small dogs in my living room in an arena fashioned from a kid's swimming pool.

You do understand that one of the images in your avatar says SHH rather than SSH?

You do understand that one of the images in your avatar says SHH rather than SSH?

Yeah I told him that months ago. The guy's got no consideration whatsoever tbqfh.

Yeah I told him that months ago. The guy's got no consideration whatsoever tbqfh.

Me and you, together Mancy we'll sort him.

Boycott his threads tbh.

I've actually shut my computer down in the past as a protest. And gone for a walk to calm down.

Boycott his threads tbh.

I've actually shut my computer down in the past as a protest. And gone for a walk to calm down.

He's worse than Alan Oliver, like.

OMFG I smoke weed and watch shit TV, I'm so edgy.

OMFG I post sardonic commentary on an internet message board disparaging someone else... I'm so edgy

tbh

OMFG I post sardonic commentary on an internet message board disparaging someone else... I'm so edgy

tbh

way way edgy

Edited by Radgina

Guest Patrokles

tbh

You're such a whiny little bitch, Fishy. ;) Just like all my critics, really.

tbh

You're such a whiny little bitch, Fishy. ;) Just like all my critics, really.

The hypocrisy of this statement has nearly given me a stroke.

Guest Patrokles

The chess club rally together against someone with more than a modicum of personality again, I see.

I eagerly anticipate the day in a few weeks when you all turn against thompers for being the twat he is. I'm sure I'll get absolutely no credit for predicting it, just as happened with Vic.

Guest Patrokles

;)

tbh

You're such a whiny little bitch, Fishy. <_< Just like all my critics, really.

The hypocrisy of this statement has nearly given me a stroke.

When have I whined, ever? I'm obnoxious when I want to wind no-marks like you up, certainly, but I'm never whiny. I'd perhaps be a bit more whiny if any of my self-appointed sworn enemies ever said anything that hit the fucking mark.