Report on the Situation at United

Ketsbaia

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcast...-name_page.html

More embarrasing drivel.

Apparently we've got debt of around £152.7million yet not all of this should be seen as debt.

They also do their best to try and put fans off pushing for Shepherd to leave as 'no one will buy the club unless they've got a passion for it'.

More embarrasing drivel.

Apparently we've got debt of around £152.7million yet not all of this should be seen as debt.

They also do their best to try and put fans off pushing for Shepherd to leave as 'no one will buy the club unless they've got a passion for it'.

I think the first page of that was quite interesting reading, seeing as it was mostly facts about the clubs finances. And he's got a point - we're not the most attractive buisness to buy, are we?

Last year, the club earned £6.78m by finishing seventh. Seventh is the highest position the Magpies could finish this season, if they won all their remaining games and the sides above them lost theirs.

Pretty depressing too, especially given the ranking/money thing. ;)

It'll be interesting to see what cash is made available this summer.

I think the first page of that was quite interesting reading, seeing as it was mostly facts about the clubs finances. And he's got a point - we're not the most attractive buisness to buy, are we?

Not when you consider the prices the Halls and FFS would want I suspect.

In someways the Halls get less stick than probably the deserve, John Hall probably still has moral capital given what he did in the 90's, but Feckless Hall has been, is and always will be just a parasite feeding on the club.

More embarrasing drivel.

I agree, we're not the most attractive club for a potential investor but the way it's written that gets on my tits. Seems as if he's saying there's no chance so sit down and shut up.