BNP

gram

Good old South Yorkshire. Quite a few people have their BNP posters in their windows down here. Can't honestly believe that people vote for them. Unsure as to whether it makes me cringe, sick or just despair.

Democracy, as far as we have a democracy, is fine but is there room for racist, nationalistic, fuckwittery?

In a funny way I don't mind people who vote BNP and are openly racist in their beliefs (up until the point where that manifests itself as violence or anything else straight-up illegal, obviously), as at least you know where you stand with them. It's the apologists who claim the BNP are nothing to do with racism and prejudice and that they're just "sticking up for Britain's best interests" that really boil my piss.

I agree, overt racism from people like the BNP is a lot less dangerous than the stuff the likes of the Daily Mail (which a lot of people also consider to be a joke, but is still read by many others) come out with.

www.uaf.org.uk TBH

might be doing some anti-benp flyering myself,

They make the flyers btw ;)

Edited by T-Keith

What does it say about mainstream parties when that many people feel justified in voting BNP?

That they need to pander more to ignorance and hatred?

What does it say about mainstream parties when that many people feel justified in voting BNP?

Exactly. ;)

Nah, the ignorant and hate filled have always voted BNP. These new supporters have different issues.

Really? Like what? My brain seems to manage to bypass these issues.

Exactly. ;)

Nah, the ignorant and hate filled have always voted BNP. These new supporters have different issues.

I don't know, I'm not one of them, but they haven't just realised they are racist bigots have they? These are people that previously voted for one of the other parties.

Crime? Favouritism? Poverty? Intimidation?

Exactly. ;)

I don't know, I'm not one of them, but they haven't just realised they are racist bigots have they? These are people that previously voted for one of the other parties.

Crime? Favouritism? Poverty? Intimidation?

If the papers normalise racism, and in the last few years it is a growing trend, then many of them may well have just realised that they are racist arseholes. Thats my thought. Poverty, intimidation and crime have always existed. I cant see its any better or worse now than it was. Maybe just a little more obvious with changes in technology shoing it every few minutes. I know a lad who 'fucking hates muslims'. Ask him why and he really doesnt know.