Newcastle United Vs Chelsea: Official Match thread

Jimbo

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck! great play by Milner to get the ball to Carr who was overlapping down the left.

He got to the byline, unmarked and should of smashed it towards the goal or across the goal and in the end he just side foots it across and eventually it was cleared...

Aye he should of smashed it into the five players standing ahead of the near post.

Fuck! great play by Milner to get the ball to Carr who was overlapping down the left.

He got to the byline, unmarked and should of smashed it towards the goal or across the goal and in the end he just side foots it across and eventually it was cleared...

Aye he should of smashed it into the five players standing ahead of the near post.

Could of gone anywhere and i think i would rather having the chance of it going through their legs into the net then getting dealt with but a side footed clearance.

can the people watching tell me if it's a dirty game or whether the 16 fouls aren't representative of the game at all.

seems a lot of fouls for the first half hour or so.

Could of gone anywhere and i think i would rather having the chance of it going through their legs into the net then getting dealt with but a side footed clearance.

Would never have made a difference. By doing it slowly he nearly placed it under Sibierski who was intelligently jumping to make a path, which would achieve your desired result

Slo-mo replay is gr8 :nufc:

Not to be a pedant but its could have people, HAVE! :nufc:

Would never have made a difference. By doing it slowly he nearly placed it under Sibierski who was intelligently jumping to make a path, which would achieve your desired result

Slo-mo replay is gr8 :nufc:

I didnt get a slow mo replay... i feel saddened by this :lol:

Not to be a pedant but its could have people, HAVE! :lol:

:nufc: boring game?

Edited by Super_Steve_Howey

Indeed very annoying :nufc:

Sorry, i should have noticed.... :nufc: