Monday Morning!

catmag

:nufc:B):nufc::lol::razz::nufc::first::friends::good::headphonedance::help:

If I have to be at work feeling like shit I thought I'd remind you all what you've got to look forward to in just a few short hours time.

Enjoy <_<

Up at sparrowfart to drive to Tameside again. At least I'm not staying the night (skipping Tuesday to watch the snooka in Sheffield).

Did they have you lodging in the nurses home Luke?

:nufc:B):nufc::lol::razz::nufc::first::friends::good::headphonedance::help:

If I have to be at work feeling like shit I thought I'd remind you all what you've got to look forward to in just a few short hours time.

Enjoy <_<

*pisses on your vegetarian cats* (or something)

I actually have to be properly awake and capable of work tomorrow as well. It's just not right.

I don't know how Catmag has the audacity to claim she's "at work" - she's worse than Gemmill for skiving off. No wonder there's an MRSA crisis in our hospitals.

Bloody layabout nurses - always bleating about how little they get paid, and then they spend their whole time on shift surfing the web and ignoring the patients' cries for help.

Just heartless, if you ask me. :nufc:

I don't know how Catmag has the audacity to claim she's "at work" - she's worse than Gemmill for skiving off. No wonder there's an MRSA crisis in our hospitals.

Bloody layabout nurses - always bleating about how little they get paid, and then they spend their whole time on shift surfing the web and ignoring the patients' cries for help.

Just heartless, if you ask me. :lol:

I find earplugs are a good way of stifling cries for help :razz:

Anyway, my little pirahna fish, you're just bitter cos it's almost like your holidays never happened :nufc:

Up at sparrowfart to drive to Tameside again. At least I'm not staying the night (skipping Tuesday to watch the snooka in Sheffield).

Nah in the doctors' accomodation (The 'White House', which is next to the morgue. Yay!).

Nah in the doctors' accomodation (The 'White House', which is next to the morgue. Yay!).

That used to be nurses accomodation too when I started my training. I was in there for my 1st year. Tell me you're not in room 12? :nufc:

I've decided to work from home as Im following NHS Direct advice to try and clear this shoulder up.

So thats a 9.30 conference call followed by surfing, update a plan (all of 5 minutes work), surf, surf, make a call about 2ish for an update on progress then more surfing and send emails out at 4ish making out how hard Ive worked :nufc:

Actually it's just got better.. the lass who sits next to me is off on holiday on Wednesday and she usually provides me with biscuits regularly during the day.. so she's leaving me a flake, a caramel, some mars planets, some mini jaffa cakes and a random cake thing. Result!

Im now having my pre conference coffee with cinnamon & raisin bagel mmmmmmmm

Weirdo - I've just this second finished eating exactly the same thing :nufc:

Ah, but did you cut it in half and have Lurpak on it? :lol:

Ah, but did you cut it in half and have Lurpak on it? :lol:

:razz:

Ah, but did you cut it in half and have Lurpak on it? :nufc:

:first:

:razz: