Last time you shit yourself

Smooth Operator

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His mam had sewed his name in so if anyone found the cacky pants all would be revealed :D

:lol:

She sewed me name into practically everything else.

The underscore must have been tricky.

ive never shited me pants nor even come close.

even when i used to drink and get stottin mortal on the snakebite - my arse never had a bad shift.

I'm sure you started a thread about you shitting yourself sometime last year.

He shit in the garage..

Yup - i laid myself a log in the garage.

ive never shited me pants nor even come close.

even when i used to drink and get stottin mortal on the snakebite - my arse never had a bad shift.

I'm sure you started a thread about you shitting yourself sometime last year.

He shit in the garage..

Yup - i laid myself a log in the garage.

That's much more dignified, my mistake. :D

His mam had sewed his name in so if anyone found the cacky pants all would be revealed :razz:

:o

:D

You went to Benfield didn't you tom? You weren't the kid that was going around writing 'shit' in 'shit' on the changing room walls, if it was you, you're a twat, you got the five a side after school cancelled.

Haven't shit myself for a long time but I did manage to put a stripe up the back of my white, terry towelling dressing gown the other Saturday morning.

His mam had sewed his name in so if anyone found the cacky pants all would be revealed :icon_lol:

:blush:

You went to Benfield didn't you tom? You weren't the kid that was going around writing 'shit' in 'shit' on the changing room walls, if it was you, you're a twat, you got the five a side after school cancelled.

Haven't shit myself for a long time but I did manage to put a stripe up the back of my white, terry towelling dressing gown the other Saturday morning.

:razz: that reminds me of a tale, was in Kardamena with a couple of friends a few years back, one of them was wearing a long white dress and had a decidedly dodgy stomach that night, she dashed to the loo but there was no loo roll so she did her best with a cardboard tube from the loo, came back out and sat down to finish her drink.....on the way backl to the apartment "someone" noticed a ginger stripe down the back of her dress :o

His mam had sewed his name in so if anyone found the cacky pants all would be revealed :o

:icon_lol:

:razz:

His mam had sewed his name in so if anyone found the cacky pants all would be revealed :icon_lol:

:blush:

:razz: that reminds me of a tale, was in Kardamena with a couple of friends a few years back, one of them was wearing a long white dress and had a decidedly dodgy stomach that night, she dashed to the loo but there was no loo roll so she did her best with a cardboard tube from the loo, came back out and sat down to finish her drink.....on the way backl to the apartment "someone" noticed a ginger stripe down the back of her dress :o

Ginger? Wtf? Ginger poo?