Happy St George's Day

Radgina

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We should have the day off tbh. Not cos I'm patriotic or anything, just cos I like days off. We didn't even get an extra one when the queen mother pegged it, did we? :lol:

Cant remember but I think us Civil Servants might have (so many holidays so small a memory :nufc:)

I might hang St.Georges cross out the window or something or attatch it to the shopping trolley that somehow found its way on to the garage roof :nufc:

I shall not be celebrating St. George's Day, on account of living in Scotland. It would not be a very wise thing to unfurl a St. George's flag from my window, bearing in mind I live next to the Holyrood parliament, and there's an election campaign going on which will probably see the realisation of the Scottish independence nightmare.

No, a low profile is called for. :nufc:

Aye, should be a bank holiday. St George, one Muslim who didn't come to England!

He was a wee bit before Islam, so unless he was also a time traveler that would have been difficult.

His only real connection to Islam is the cunning way they integrated most everything that came before, whilst either slightly or completely marginalizing it (as do many religions but Islam is a masterclass).

Although he (the historical version) doesn't have much to do with England either, but then neither do many patron saints (Do you think St. Andrew was Scottish? Although St David was "welsh").

Aye, should be a bank holiday. St George, one Muslim who didn't come to England!

He was a wee bit before Islam, so unless he was also a time traveler that would have been difficult.

His only real connection to Islam is the cunning way they integrated most everything that came before, whilst either slightly or completely marginalizing it (as do many religions but Islam is a masterclass).

Although he (the historical version) doesn't have much to do with England either, but then neither do many patron saints (Do you think St. Andrew was Scottish? Although St David was "welsh").

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :nufc:

Seriously Fop, do you not see how much of an Albert Logic you are? :lol:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :nufc:

Seriously Fop, do you not see how much of an Albert Logic you are? :lol:

Aye I know, correcting ignorance is such an ignoble pursuit, much better to bask in the murky glory that it is. :razz:

Gemmill is the board's bully tbf.

You are the board's Softy Walter tbh.

And Fop, I reckon SLP was making a joke. I don't think he was too concerned about historical accuracy. You utter fucking dweeb. :nufc:

He need to practice his "bullying" tbh. :lol:

You are the board's Softy Walter tbh.

And Fop, I reckon SLP was making a joke. I don't think he was too concerned about historical accuracy. You utter fucking dweeb. :razz:

See? :nufc:

I'll consider myself pwnt then.

:lol::razz::nufc:

And remember to stop using :first:, it's not acceptable here remember? :friends:

I reckon Fop is secretly German. "But zis joke you say cannot be fanny, for it is INKORREKT!"

Racist. :nufc: