Happy St George's Day

Radgina

Genuinely I think Gemmil comes as nice break from the mutual congratulation that makes places like NO so indescribably dull. Of course he can be a miserly fuck at times, but so what? Better that than the crappy "OMFG your amasing how ded smart and shit !1onelol"

See one DvD sale there. :nufc:

:lol:

what?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Genuinely I think Gemmil comes as nice break from the mutual congratulation that makes places like NO so indescribably dull. Of course he can be a miserly fuck at times, but so what? Better that than the crappy "OMFG your amasing how ded smart and shit !1onelol"

See one DvD sale there. :nufc:

:lol:

what?

Pay attention and broaden your horizons. :razz:

(and there's nothing quite so amusing as watching mutual group gonad stroking :lol:)

Each to their own tbh

I don't think that would give them as much fun tbh. :nufc:

Pay attention and broaden your horizons. :nufc:

Broaden my horizons? have you took a minute to read what you write? this is an internet message board, not a literary discussion panel at Oxford.

you need to have a word with yourself mate, you run the risk of wasting all that knowledge you bandy about. The words will become muffled and the typing erratic, what with your head disappearing rapidly up your arse.

Pay attention and broaden your horizons. :lol:

Broaden my horizons? have you took a minute to read what you write? this is an internet message board, not a literary discussion panel at Oxford.

you need to have a word with yourself mate, you run the risk of wasting all that knowledge you bandy about. The words will become muffled and the typing erratic, what with your head disappearing rapidly up your arse.

Well you'd know what I mean if you did, and I'd assume at least some interest given your involvement in this thread.

Heh "we" don't like them there facts n' logic n' reason here abouts..... so I doubt it matters. You can lead a horse to water and all that. :nufc:

you really are an interminable bore Fop. Lacking wit and guile you opt, instead, for the unfunny and dull. I understood your "joke" I just honestly found it as humourous as a cancer ward and was confused as to why anyone would post it.

it's one step from the "You love him don't you, you big bummer" approach to comedy.

jesus Fop, get over your victim complex, I get ribbed to dithery and back, you don't see me crying into my milk now do you.

p.s. I'm not fat

Who is crying? I'm kinda enjoying it. :razz:

(I am pointing it out however and usually people don't like that sort of truth - I mean objectively what does say Gemmial bring to the table but Ner ne ner ne ner ner? Honestly?)

Gemmill's got a sense of humour, that's what he brings. As you haven't got one, you can't see this. And yes, you can picture me stroking his gonads if that's what turns you on. :lol:

He does? :nufc: He likes his Albert Logic "humour" I'll give him that (only used it about 15 times now :nufc:).

you really are an interminable bore Fop. Lacking wit and guile you opt, instead, for the unfunny and dull. I understood your "joke" I just honestly found it as humourous as a cancer ward and was confused as to why anyone would post it.

it's one step from the "You love him don't you, you big bummer" approach to comedy.

Don't knock it, he's making even you look good. :nufc:

jesus Fop, get over your victim complex, I get ribbed to dithery and back, you don't see me crying into my milk now do you.

p.s. I'm not fat

(I am pointing it out however and usually people don't like that sort of truth - I mean objectively what does say Gemmial bring to the table but Ner ne ner ne ner ner? Honestly?)

Gemmill's got a sense of humour, that's what he brings. As you haven't got one, you can't see this. And yes, you can picture me stroking his gonads if that's what turns you on. :lol:

He does? :nufc: He likes his Albert Logic "humour" I'll give him that (only used it about 15 times now :nufc:).

I take encouragement from the fact that you don't find me funny, Fop. :first::friends::good:

Don't knock it, he's making even you look good. :nufc:

pipe down fatty :lol:

you really are an interminable bore Fop. Lacking wit and guile you opt, instead, for the unfunny and dull.

I lack wit, guile and am dull now eh? Heh :lol:

At least you didn't put "You sir" are the beginning of that sentence.

I understood your "joke" I just honestly found it as humourous as a cancer ward and was confused as to why anyone would post it.

Oh you "understood" it now did you? :nufc: (didn't do what you should have done in the first place then :nufc:)

I think that's Gemmial favourite tbh. :razz:

p.s. I'm not fat

I take encouragement from the fact that you don't find me funny, Fop. :first::friends::good:

Again with the "not done" emoticons, really such hypocrisy. :help:

And personally I can't see how "ooo Albert Logic zzzzzzzzz" followed by repeating "insult + ner ne ner ne ner ner" ad infinitum could be classed as "funny"........ but it does seem to go down well here, I admit. :headphonedance:

Fop man, just fucking leave it!!! Or the thread is getting locked.

We've all heard you say that you're stood on your own finding it all amusing - good, then laugh about and move on - stop fucking nit-picking everything!!!

Fop man, just fucking leave it!!! Or the thread is getting locked.

We've all heard you say that you're stood on your own finding it all amusing - good, then laugh about and move on - stop fucking nit-picking everything!!!

Hmm.. so I say something get attacked, defend myself, repeatedly get attacked and it's my fault for not bending over and standing up to it?

Ok if that's the "rules" here, then there's not much to argue with I guess. :nufc:

They all want to put an end to it, you keep digging. Seriously, move on with it - what's needed to be said has been said, not raked over again and again...

The point of the thread was lost long ago.

I love it when people play the internet bullying victim. I love it even more when they play the internet bullying victim who would not take it any more. :nufc:

Thing is, that time AF went insane, at least he was amusing with it. This is just tedious.

They all want to put an end to it, you keep digging. Seriously, move on with it - what's needed to be said has been said, not raked over again and again...

The point of the thread was lost long ago.

Fair enough and yet:

|

V

I love it when people play the internet bullying victim. I love it even more when they play the internet bullying victim who would not take it any more. :nufc:

Who said I can't take it? I find it amusing really, it seems everyone else can't take it to me. :lol:

Thing is, that time AF went insane, at least he was amusing with it. This is just tedious.

Aye.