Happy St George's Day

Radgina

I love it when people play the internet bullying victim. I love it even more when they play the internet bullying victim who would not take it any more. :nufc:

Thing is, that time AF went insane, at least he was amusing with it. This is just tedious.

Indeed it is, it was when Gemmial started it (but as I said earlier the irony is lost).

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when people play the internet bullying victim. I love it even more when they play the internet bullying victim who would not take it any more. :nufc:

Who said I can't take it? I find it amusing really, it seems everyone else can't take it to me. :lol:

Yes, I imagine it does, Fop. Which is a big part of the problem here, i.e. your inability to see what a tit you look right now, coupled with your steadfast belief that you're doing the right thing by standing up for your right to be a boring penis.

Who said I can't take it? I find it amusing really, it seems everyone else can't take it to me. :razz:

Yes, I imagine it does, Fop. Which is a big part of the problem here, i.e. your inability to see what a tit you look right now, coupled with your steadfast belief that you're doing the right thing by standing up for your right to be a boring penis.

And still (yet again) the expected ironically tedious insult + ner ne ner ne ner ner.

And yet I'm the one raking things up? :lol:

Or for the love of God just lock this.

Nah, we have to keep it open until alex can make his contribution.

Well the last time Gemmial did this he eventually agreed with me (kind of).

You can lock it for me like. I tried to stop replying pages ago, but penis features keeps referencing me in every post. In other threads now too. \o/

Insult and ner ne ner. :nufc:

And don't claim the moral high ground this is about the 4th time you've started this with me. :lol:

Is Gemmial supposed to be a joke btw?

No just cba to go back spell it right. :lol:

Unless it is this thing called "funny" and someone can enlighten me. :razz:

You typo-ed in exactly the same way at least three times? :nufc:

Is Gemmial supposed to be a joke btw?

No just cba to go back spell it right. :lol:

Unless it is this thing called "funny" and someone can enlighten me. :nufc:

You typo-ed in exactly the same way at least three times? :nufc:

Aye but for some reason it's how I "spell" it in my head, I know it's wrong, but frankly he's not worth the time to go back and respell it correct, nor learn to spell it correctly the first time. :first:

Unless there's is a "funny" reason that the "humour impaired" cannot see, I dunno. :razz:

What a "Fop" fest this turned out to be ....won't bother posting the topic next time :lol: happy St Georges day anyway, whether he was Turkish, Roman, Greek Cypriot or a bummer who never fought a mythical dragon and never set foot on our shores .. he is ours :nufc:

What a "Fop" fest this turned out to be ....won't bother posting the topic next time :lol: happy St Georges day anyway, whether he was Turkish, Roman, Greek Cypriot or a bummer who never fought a mythical dragon and never set foot on our shores .. he is ours :nufc:

Like Gemmial?

Hey, have you checked out the shit thread?

This Royal throne of Kings,

This sceptred isle,

This earth of majesty,

This Seat of Mars,

This other Eden,

Demi-paradise,

This fortress built by nature herself against infection and the hand of war,

This happy breed of men,

This little world,

This precious stone set in the silver sea,

Which serves it in the office of a wall,

Or as a moat defensive to a house,Against the envy of less happier lands,

This blessed plot,

This earth,

This realm,

This England.

nope ???

What a "Fop" fest this turned out to be ....won't bother posting the topic next time :razz: happy St Georges day anyway, whether he was Turkish, Roman, Greek Cypriot or a bummer who never fought a mythical dragon and never set foot on our shores .. he is ours :lol:

nope ???

Don't. :nufc: