Charvas

catmag

I know we've done this before but there really needs to be a cull. Was confronted by a crowd of the scum-of-the-earth last night who thought it would be hilarious to block my path as I was walking up to work, even walking alongside me and jumping in front of me thinking they were big and clever. Wasn't feeling the greatest and unfortunately resorted to telling them I'd knock them into the middle of next week if they didn't fuck off which led to a chorus of "Oooooooooo's" from them but they eventually left me alone. They need to be shot the minute they even contemplate putting a fucking Burberry cap on their brain-cell devoid heads :nufc:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are absolute scum and they're growing fast. Nowt you can do about it, but I would back a mass exportation to some bitterly cold island somewhere for them to break rocks all day. Or national service. Or Siberia.

I encountered a group of them last night on the metro, there was about 10 of them, jumping around and acting like tossers. Even with my boyfriend and another mate there as well I was still fairly intimidated. They really need to piss off and die like.

Lass at work had a run in with one last week in her local chippy, he was trying to nick her sons bike but the pleb didn't realise he was with his mam. She confronted him and he was giving it all the 'heremaniwasntgannanickitmanyaradge.' Right cock end, trying to intimidate a lass, big brave lad.

I just don't see what purpose they serve other than to act as a public nuisance. The whole IM LISTENIN TO TEH RAVE ON ME FONE!!111 shit does my head in as well. In the shop next to my house the other day this twat walks in with his too-small-for-his-head cap on and his phone blaring out what seemed to be the Alvin and the Chipmunks theme tune.

Me and the shopkeeper were both staring at him with a sort of "Are you gonna answer that, dickhead?" look on our faces. It soon became apparent that he was just playing songs through it and apparently thought we'd all like to hear how shit his musical tastes were. Just. Die. Please.

I fucking hate them.

They are like animals like.

Hate a few encounters in York like which for some reason is ripe with them.

But the ones here are like fucking 18-21 and still hang around with 15 year old lasses and as soon as you walk past you know your gonna get started on like :nufc:

at least we've found a new vermin for "The Hunt" to deal with.

I'd genuinely support a political party in favour of national service that wasn't inexorably linked to bigotted facist ideals.

I've never met a charver who'll admit to it though. You ask them and they're aghast, indignant at the suggestion.

It's threads like these that make me think twice about wanting to move back at some point really. Not that London's exactly a numpty-free zone, but at least it tends to be a little more... ghettoised, let's say.

It's threads like these that make me think twice about wanting to move back at some point really. Not that London's exactly a numpty-free zone, but at least it tends to be a little more... ghettoised, let's say.

They're everywhere. It's like an infestation of human vermin.

Speaking of charvas, I was in Tesco yesterday when this woman popped her head round the corner from one of the aisles and shouted for her little daughter who was in the next aisle along. Her name?

"ARMAAAANIIIIIIII! GET HEYYAH NOW!"

Armani ffs. Stopped me dead in my fucking tracks. :nufc:

Aye, its going to turn into a serious problem in the years to come beacuse they turn up into the sort of dole dwelling thugs who break peoples jaws on a weekend cos they 'looked at them funny'.

In the metro on saturday and the guy next to me brushed past some random who turned round in front of all the familys and kids there and screamed

'whats your fucking problem twat, il bat your fucking lips off'

I think the solution would be cypriut like police. Dressed in riot gear and batter anyone that gives them lip. Rather than the current quota filled force of dwarves, women, old men and foreigners.

Aye, its going to turn into a serious problem in the years to come beacuse they turn up into the sort of dole dwelling thugs who break peoples jaws on a weekend cos they 'looked at them funny'.

In the metro on saturday and the guy next to me brushed past some random who turned round in front of all the familys and kids there and screamed

'whats your fucking problem twat, il bat your fucking lips off'

I think the solution would be cypriut like police. Dressed in riot gear and batter anyone that gives them lip. Rather than the current quota filled force of dwarves, women, old men and foreigners.

Racism and sexism in the same post? J69Tastic :nufc:

Damn right! Thats one of the main reason we have the problem with charvas that we do. Theres a street near me where the police dont go unless they have 2 cars. A bloke got stun gunned in the head and left with brain damage cos he tried to shift some kids from outside his house.

A few good hidings and the next time they spotted the police theyd all be running.

You can say what you want about the IRA but when they were 'policing' certain areas of Northern Ireland there were a lot less anti-social behaviour problems.