Charvas

catmag

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're ruining the country, the Northern cities especially. I wish the politicians would wake up and realise we have a real problem here instead of fucking around in Iraq.

Aye. We should get the Army to deal with our own insurgents first. Death squads with orders to shoot first and ask questions later should patrol our streets until all charva scum have been eliminated. :nufc:

They're ruining the country, the Northern cities especially. I wish the politicians would wake up and realise we have a real problem here instead of fucking around in Iraq.

Aye. We should get the Army to deal with our own insurgents first. Death squads with orders to shoot first and ask questions later should patrol our streets until all charva scum have been eliminated. :nufc:

I've got a Berghaus jacket though. Hope I don't get shot in a case of mistaken identity.

I've got a Berghaus jacket though. Hope I don't get shot in a case of mistaken identity.

I've met you. You don't sound like a pikey, so you should be alright.

Perhaps a more subtle approach is required. Infiltrate the charva gangs with undercover agents, who will offer them up to the firing squads, one by one, with tickets being sold for public entertainment purposes. Hell, surely Shepherd would see the business opportunities? Could have public executions at half time at SJP.

If we want this to happen, some of us have to take one for the team. Your death will not be in vain.

I hate them with a passion. Vile excuses for life. If they were all off the street how much better would everywhere be? They have zero respect for anyone even themselves and have no idea what so ever what life is about. We'd all be better off if they were just put down. Either that or round them all up and put them on an island of their own to live life as they wish.

I genuinely believe that it will be solved in about twenty years or so. I think there'll be a more right wing* backlash against the current liberal^ approach to crime and punishment.

But in the short term I'd certainly bring back the cane. :nufc:

You've got to look at the Thatcher government for all of this imo, she (and her cronies) effectively destroyed the social responsibility that had been one of Britain's good points.

*when I say right wing I don't mean BNP

^When I say liberal I don't mean the extreme of that either.

I genuinely believe that it will be solved in about twenty years or so. I think there'll be a more right wing* backlash against the current liberal^ approach to crime and punishment.

You've got to look at the Thatcher government for all of this imo, she (and her cronies) effectively destroyed the social responsibility that had been one of Britain's good points.

I'm not so optimistic. These twats breed like rabbits and are freat grand parents by the age of 50. Each successive generation gets worse. They are unemployable.

I'm not sure Thatcherism is any more to blame then Blairism (although I'm less sure there's much difference between the two).

I also can't see how it's going to be stopped in the short term, Chavism of a fashion has even been pushed into Universities under Blair (with the probably intention to "educate" it out of them admittedly).

I think that behaviour and ignorance of charvas will result in england becoming even more of a police state and a living hell unless you live in the country..

run to the hills tbh

I'm not sure Thatcherism is any more to blame then Blairism (although I'm less sure there's much difference between the two).

I also can't see how it's going to be stopped in the short term, Chavism of a fashion has even been pushed into Universities under Blair (with the probably intention to "educate" it out of them admittedly).

You don't see a difference between Blairism and Thatcherism? Ridiculous, there's all the difference in the world. Ironically, I think both are responsible - Thatcher for starting the problem with mass unemployment and poverty, and Blair for perpetuating it by encoraging political correctness and liberalism.

You don't see a difference between Blairism and Thatcherism? Ridiculous, there's all the difference in the world. Ironically, I think both are responsible - Thatcher for starting the problem with mass unemployment and poverty, and Blair for perpetuating it by encoraging political correctness and liberalism.

The difference is that one is a tory party corrupt right to the top and the other one was led by thatcher :lol:

Not a great deal in end result or often even in process, just in presentation tbh (Maggie couldn't privatise the NHS, for example, but Labour have pretty much managed it [and a few others too] and it will be effectively private in 10 or so years, somethings even Maggie wouldn't have thought about population wide ID card and DNA and fingerprint database to go with it - the DNA database already consumes and stores those with nothing to do with criminal activity :lol:).

But yes I agree with the last bit.

The difference is that one is a tory party corrupt right to the top and the other one was led by thatcher :lol:

Or more concisely put. :razz:

Just got back from my lunch break and I passed at least 10 charvas spitting in the street - since when did that become acceptable behaviour? Another group were intimidating an elderly man by Haymarket metro (I think he asked them to move so he could get past). On a sunny day it is even worse as they have taken over from the Goths outside Eldon Garden. It really drags the city down.

Just got back from my lunch break and I passed at least 10 charvas spitting in the street - since when did that become acceptable behaviour? Another group were intimidating an elderly man by Haymarket metro (I think he asked them to move so he could get past). On a sunny day it is even worse as they have taken over from the Goths outside Eldon Garden. It really drags the city down.

Spitting is vile like. I'd make it illegal and enforce it vigorously.

I got the Metro back from Whitley at about 8 last night and was fully expecting there to be charvas either at the station or on the train, surprisingly there wasn't. It's shite how I should have to be concerned if there's going to be a group of charvas when i'm trying to go home.

About a year ago I waiting for a Metro at Hadrian Road on a Friday night, and there were charvas on both platforms, who were have some shite arguement when the dicks on the other platform started hoying the rocks from between the tracks. The charvas on my platform left, and then the other ones predictably started on me, giving it all that "ee thinks eee'z class 'im!" bollocks for no reason whatsoever, and then hoying the rocks at me, thankfully their aim was shite. I left the platform but saw a Metro was coming so just waited outside the station, then when I got on the train they put one of the windows out.

Pure scum.

They're like dogs marking their territory. It's like when you get the metro and you go to sit at a seat on the platform, and you can tell that a charver has just left by the fact that he's left a pool of spit on the floor in front of the seat. Inbreeding has given them overproductive saliva glands.

I got the Metro back from Whitley at about 8 last night and was fully expecting there to be charvas either at the station or on the train, surprisingly there wasn't. It's shite how I should have to be concerned if there's going to be a group of charvas when i'm trying to go home.

About a year ago I waiting for a Metro at Hadrian Road on a Friday night, and there were charvas on both platforms, who were have some shite arguement when the dicks on the other platform started hoying the rocks from between the tracks. The charvas on my platform left, and then the other ones predictably started on me, giving it all that "ee thinks eee'z class 'im!" bollocks for no reason whatsoever, and then hoying the rocks at me, thankfully their aim was shite. I left the platform but saw a Metro was coming so just waited outside the station, then when I got on the train they put one of the windows out.

Pure scum.

Aye I had bother with some charvers on a metro once. Luckily for them I wasn't finished my ninja training at that time. I pretty much just won't bother getting the Metro through Death Valley (Monument to the Coast via Meadowell etc.) on a night time these days - it just isn't worth the hassle. You're right though - you shouldn't have to worry about whether there might be a group of these twats knocking about and I shouldn't have to fork out £15 on a taxi to save myself the potential hassle of running into these wankers.