Charvas

catmag

A charva couple have moved in over the road, as I left the house this morning they were having a full-blown argument with their front door open, although I'm sure were it was closed I'd still have heard her bellow "you fucking cu.nt" at him.

Feel sorry for the young couple with the baby next door, the walls in these terraced houses are paper thin.

Not on these boards but in society in general is very quick to label people with a trace of an accent as 'chav', it's just snobbery really. But the kind of twats described in this thread really are scum.

It's not the accents so much as the fucking hats.

:D I was the proud owner of two NY baseball caps all the way from the big apple itself....they are in the bin now :razz:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the accent and the "fashion" are both equally bad, but it's the attitude that riles me.

they act hard as nails until they're either out numbered or out muscled then they turn tail or whine that if they're struck they'll sue

(I'm not saying I out-muscle them I'm just saying it happens. had to get that in before the bullying starts)

the accent and the "fashion" are both equally bad, but it's the attitude that riles me.

they act hard as nails until they're either out numbered or out muscled then they turn tail or whine that if they're struck they'll sue

(I'm not saying I out-muscle them I'm just saying it happens. had to get that in before the bullying starts)

If they want to "act like adults" and play the hard men then they should be treat like adults and have the living shit kicked out of them tbpfh

I find that if you use big words in a threatening enough manner it confuses them greatly.

We are living in a society where the idiots have no responsibilities and no boundries laid down as to what is and is not acceptable. They don't have to earn money since the benefits handed out far exceed what they were put there to do, (ie support them back into employment) it is a way of life and with a little know how, a lot of the sick lame and lazy can earn in excess of £30,000 a year in benefits, top up claims, sickness et al, while we the hard working tax payers are basically support their lifestyle, which to be fair is in the broad sense well below ours, but financially not that far off.

And when lambrella, lambrinia, etc shite wine etc is only 99 pence a litre and shops continue to sell since there is no punishment if they do, as the court and trading standards feel a slap on the wrist is enough.

Liberalism has killed off this society, where there is no incentive to behave, or accept other people. Watching life on mars the other week you can understand why he chose to go back..... people showed respect to other people without a lecture or excuse.

As one of the men in black my job at the minute is chasing these fuckwits around wearside and it pisses the police off that their hands are as much tied as the rest, there is nothing more annoying when you spend 6 or 7 hours on a file, get called in on a rest day for court for them to turn up promise to be good, get let off with a warning and then you find them pissed and causing mayhem 2 hours later.

Sorry rant over......

Edited by skhwoody