Summer hols

Geordie Boyo

Where's everyone going this year? :lol:

I've put my hols in from the 24th Aug up until the 7th Sep to try and get away with wor lass in the sun somewhere. I'm thinking of Tenerife or Portugal, etc....

http://ww0.teletextholidays.co.uk they do some good deals, and it's prob best I book up now rather then later in terms of saving for drink & scran, etc.

Got relatives living out in Sydney oz, so cud save some money on accommodation like.... :nufc:

Edited by Geordie Boyo

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, we def fancy the lakes. just started taking trips out in the car up to Bamburgh castle, didn't think much of seahouses around the corner from there. Prob more so cos wor lass whooped my arse at crazy golf. :nufc: but went to Derwent walk country park last weekend. Didn't even know the place existed, but a great spot to chill out in the sun....

never been to the Cheviots, but have heard of the place.

Aye, we def fancy the lakes. just started taking trips out in the car up to Bamburgh castle, didn't think much of seahouses around the corner from there. Prob more so cos wor lass whooped my arse at crazy golf. :nufc: but went to Derwent walk country park last weekend. Didn't even know the place existed, but a great spot to chill out in the sun....

Seahouses is horrible tbh, full of charvers, but the trips to the Farnes are class. Bamburgh is lovely though with some great pubs and hotels. The good thing about the Cheviots is you can do it without staying overnight if you like the outdoors. Wooler is canny nice but from my experience is expensive to stay over in.

Nowhere. Brassic.

It's normally me whose always skint on here. :nufc: you already been somewhere this year? :lol:

Aye, how come you're skint Gemmill? Cost of the conservatory on your flat? :razz:

Edit: gamblng debts?

Edited by Renton

Nowhere. Brassic.

It's normally me whose always skint on here. :nufc: you already been somewhere this year? :lol:

Aye, how come you're skint Gemmill? Cost of the conservatory on your flat? :razz:

It's all relative tbh. Skint to Gemmill means he's only got £5k to last him 'til payday and he's living on swan butties for a couple of days.

Seahouses is horrible tbh, full of charvers, but the trips to the Farnes are class. Bamburgh is lovely though with some great pubs and hotels. The good thing about the Cheviots is you can do it without staying overnight if you like the outdoors. Wooler is canny nice but from my experience is expensive to stay over in.

Yeah, that’s what I found, which was really putting off coming all that way to get away from the shite. :lol:

Tourism has taken over the place like, it takes you half the time to get parked then the rest of the day you find yourself queuing all day just to get a bag of fish and chips. Will have to check out those other places you mentioned thou...

Nowhere. Brassic.

It's normally me whose always skint on here. :nufc: you already been somewhere this year? :razz:

Aye, how come you're skint Gemmill? Cost of the conservatory on your flat? :nufc:

It's all relative tbh. Skint to Gemmill means he's only got £5k to last him 'til payday and he's living on swan butties for a couple of days.

:lol:

He'll have to let a butler go.

Edited by Renton

Couple of weekends away planned - Hamburg, Prague, Sweden - but no "proper" holiday yet. Might try and grab a last-minute job to somewhere Mediterranean in September/October.

Going to Benidorm for two weeks in August :nufc:

Christ on a bike.

I know I'm a snob but Benidorm? :lol:

I've been. :razz: 18 years old, and my mate's dad left us in charge of his bar. Making food and everything. That was his first mistake. :nufc:

Going to Benidorm for two weeks in August :first:

Christ on a bike.

I've been. :nufc: 18 years old, and my mate's dad left us in charge of his bar. Making food and everything. That was his first mistake. :nufc:

Surely his first mistake was 19 years previously? :razz:

Going to Benidorm for two weeks in August :lol:

Christ on a bike.

I know I'm a snob but Benidorm? :nufc:

He's 17 ffs, hardly likely to be spending a week in Tuscany. Nothing wrong with visiting Europe's tacky shitholes at that age.

Going to Benidorm for two weeks in August :nufc:

Christ on a bike.

He's 17 ffs, hardly likely to be spending a week in Tuscany. Nothing wrong with visiting Europe's tacky shitholes at that age.

Aye, fair enough. :nufc:

I thought it was an OAP resort mind. :razz:

I went to Gran Canaria the week before last, off to Turkey next month on the annual family holiday bash, looking to go to America in the summer with Fan Francisco looking the likely destination and then I'll try and book something last minute around September/October time.

Throw a few lads weekends in to Torquay and Blackpool and that'll be me sorted. :lol: