Summer hols

Geordie Boyo

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still going to Iceland and Greenland 3 weeks until I leave. Been checking the weather in one of the places I'm going to in Greenland. Fog and -3C, could make the flight home interesting.

Looking at a Japan/Korea thing for Around April next year, although it may be postponed until October depending on money, failing that its Armenia. No normal destinations for me!

fooking hell :D So no Butlins this year, Barney? :D

:D

I did a load of package holidays to Portugal/Gran Canaria/Tunisia/Tenerife when I started working and was still living at home, but got bored quickly of them.

Last few years I just decided to take 3 weeks at a time holidays and get as far as fuck away from Dublin as I could. Done Thailand twice, Vietnam, Oz, California, NYC, Vegas and a few others over the last few years.

Probably frustration/jealousy/envy about all my mates taking a year off after college to go travelling.

Would love to do all that and I guess I could if I planned it & booked up the year before, but it looks to be quite an expensive time moving in with wor' lass sept.... :D

And for SnakeHips: Gran Canaria eez a strictzly only Jorman island.

Just so you know -like the Brits cling to Tenerife etc! Are you staying in Playe del Ingles/Masapolomas (sp?) or somewhere else?

I know the name of the hotel, but not exactly where it is - not really bothered, to be honest, where it is; wor lass does all the booking/paying/organizing for this type of break. We went to Gran Canaria when we got married in '8* but can't remember too much about it. Gormans, eh? I'm usually up early in the morn so I will fight for British pride when the towel wars start :blush:

As long as the chicks have their wabs oot I'll be happy enough :D:D:D

Just so you know -like the Brits cling to Tenerife etc! Are you staying in Playe del Ingles/Masapolomas (sp?) or somewhere else?

I know the name of the hotel, but not exactly where it is - not really bothered, to be honest, where it is; wor lass does all the booking/paying/organizing for this type of break. We went to Gran Canaria when we got married in '8* but can't remember too much about it. Gormans, eh? I'm usually up early in the morn so I will fight for British pride when the towel wars start :icon_lol:

As long as the chicks have their wabs oot I'll be happy enough :D:D:blush:

:D naughty young maaaaannnnnnnn...

I know the name of the hotel, but not exactly where it is - not really bothered, to be honest, where it is; wor lass does all the booking/paying/organizing for this type of break. We went to Gran Canaria when we got married in '8* but can't remember too much about it. Gormans, eh? I'm usually up early in the morn so I will fight for British pride when the towel wars start :nufc:

As long as the chicks have their wabs oot I'll be happy enough :D:D:icon_lol:

:blush: naughty young maaaaannnnnnnn...

You're still my fave :nufc::D:rolleyes::nufc:

Women's bodies are just the bizz :nufc:

I'm going to Victoria Falls in Zambia for a few days then onto Johannesburg, Durban, safari at Kruger National Park, Garden Route, Port ELizabeth and then 5 days at a posh hotel in Cape Town. Bring it on :D

I'm going to Victoria Falls in Zambia for a few days then onto Johannesburg, Durban, safari at Kruger National Park, Garden Route, Port ELizabeth and then 5 days at a posh hotel in Cape Town. Bring it on :D

Good job those kind footballers donated a days wages for Nurses, they are clearly underpaid. :D

Good job those kind footballers donated a days wages for Nurses, they are clearly underpaid. :D

I won't ever see any of that footballers money unfortunately :blush: All being paid for with overtime money and a recent windfall. Because I'm worth it :D

Guest Toplass-101

I won't ever see any of that footballers money unfortunately :icon_lol: All being paid for with overtime money and a recent windfall. Because I'm worth it :blush:

Agreed :D

Guest Patrokles

The week before I'm off to America, someone from there is visiting Europe for a week. We're going to Angouleme for the Garden Nef, bumming around the south of France with a friend of mine for a couple of days, flying back from Bordeaux, spending a day or so with my aforementioned friend who lives in a strange but fantastic self-contained village in a forest, back here for a day, then to London for a few days before we both fly to America, where I'll be spending a few weeks with friends in baltimore and other places before trying to find myself an apartment.

oooohhh ...imagine all the fridge magnets you can pick up in those places :D

I'll be picking plenty up for myself so I shall definitely bring you some back petal :blush:

I'm going to Victoria Falls in Zambia for a few days then onto Johannesburg, Durban, safari at Kruger National Park, Garden Route, Port ELizabeth and then 5 days at a posh hotel in Cape Town. Bring it on :blush:

I'll be picking plenty up for myself so I shall definitely bring you some back petal :icon_lol:

cheers :D