The best place to find

bobbyshinton

Burst balls is under the flyover at the Chillie road / coast road junction :lol:

There was also half a bike under there last week. Still think it's there actually.

Edited by sweetleftpeg

Do you think The Shinton wakes up on a morning and thinks what topic he can use to post the shittest thread of the day?

Aye.....but only after he's stopped thinking about the ethnics. :lol:

Do you think The Shinton wakes up on a morning and thinks what topic he can use to post the shittest thread of the day?

I wake up and think................................. there you go one better than yourself :lol:

:D

Guest Patrokles

What's worse; starting shit threads, or sniping churlishly at those who do? :D

Guest Patrokles

What's worse; starting shit threads, or sniping churlishly at those who do? :D

I'll pre-empt the predicatable 'starting shit threads' response.

Dump I would have thought

This flyover constantly has burst footballs lying underneath it. I just thought I would start a light hearted thread based on my observation.

No harm done I thought.

But some people just have to have a go, why?

:lol:

He's got a point, to be fair. And the ones who have a go are generally the ones who can't take it themselves.

Name names. It's like a "You bullied me.....and now I'm ALL THAT BABY!" episode of Jenny Jones on here at the minute.

He's got a point, to be fair. And the ones who have a go are generally the ones who can't take it themselves.

He got off canny lightly following his 'smenouchpowellagain' thread tttt.

Name names. It's like a "You bullied me.....and now I'm ALL THAT BABY!" episode of Jenny Jones on here at the minute.

He got off canny lightly following his 'smenouchpowellagain' thread tttt.

FFS some of the balls are black :lol: Mind just a minority :D

Guest Patrokles

No one in this thread.

Have yourself another gonad stroking.

I couldn't disagree more tbh. The ones that give it out take it in good jest when it comes back their way.

I personally just think you're a bit precious.

Guest Patrokles

I couldn't disagree more tbh. The ones that give it out take it in good jest when it comes back their way.

The ones who give it out in good humour take it in good humour. But I know some people who have got in a jibe about me and then completely spazzed out when I responded in kind.

I personally think you've got me entirely wrong, but I also personally couldn't give a toss, so we're both winners.

The ones who give it out in good humour take it in good humour. But I know some people who have got in a jibe about me and then completely spazzed out when I responded in kind.

I personally think you've got me entirely wrong, but I also personally couldn't give a toss, so we're both winners.

To be perfectly honest, I think thats very much a question of perception.

Guest Patrokles

To be perfectly honest, I think thats very much a question of perception.

You don't think that someone declaring 'IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED' in response to me pointing something out is something of an over-reaction? To be honest, I hardly even know who you are and imagine you know even less about me, even in a forum sense, so I'm not sure where you've suddenly come from to pass judgement on me.