The best place to find

bobbyshinton

He's got a point, to be fair. And the ones who have a go are generally the ones who can't take it themselves.

I couldn't disagree more tbh. The ones that give it out take it in good jest when it comes back their way.

I personally just think you're a bit precious.

The ones who give it out in good humour take it in good humour. But I know some people who have got in a jibe about me and then completely spazzed out when I responded in kind.

I personally think you've got me entirely wrong, but I also personally couldn't give a toss, so we're both winners.

To be perfectly honest, I think thats very much a question of perception.

You don't think that someone declaring 'IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED' in response to me pointing something out is something of an over-reaction? To be honest, I hardly even know who you are and imagine you know even less about me, even in a forum sense, so I'm not sure where you've suddenly come from to pass judgement on me.

Oh ffs it was tongue in cheek you fucking moron, I had clearly made an error of fact and was hardly being serious. There are a few times I have been proved completely wrong on issues and I'll admit to it, I don't have a problem with it.

He's got a point, to be fair. And the ones who have a go are generally the ones who can't take it themselves.

I couldn't disagree more tbh. The ones that give it out take it in good jest when it comes back their way.

The ones who give it out in good humour take it in good humour. But I know some people who have got in a jibe about me and then completely spazzed out when I responded in kind.

I personally think you've got me entirely wrong, but I also personally couldn't give a toss, so we're both winners.

You don't think that someone declaring 'IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED' in response to me pointing something out is something of an over-reaction? To be honest, I hardly even know who you are and imagine you know even less about me, even in a forum sense, so I'm not sure where you've suddenly come from to pass judgement on me.

Theres very little I know about you of course-youre completely right to make that point-however my suspicions about you being 'a little bit precious' arise from sentences exactly like your final one.

Theres very little I know about you of course-youre completely right to make that point-however my suspicions about you being 'a little bit precious' arise from sentences exactly like your final one.

This is all about the burst balls under the coast road man :lol:

I could turn this into yet another gay shagfest if it would help.

Don't most threads anyway? :D Most on general chat end up talking about bum fun and peoples cocks anyhoo, its worse than a rugby club on here at times :lol:

I always wanted a big cock.

I would be having it out every time I was on the drink. :lol:

Don't most threads anyway? :D Most on general chat end up talking about bum fun and peoples cocks anyhoo, its worse than a rugby club on here at times :lol:

They're not always a blessing tbf.

They're not always a blessing tbf.

Only so much you can take mancy?