Fred and Rose West

Gemmill

Watched a thing last night called "The One That Got Away" about this lass who moved in with the Wests at the age of 16 after they picked her up hitchhiking. She lived with them for a while until old Fred started making inappropriate comments about her joining their "Sex Circle".

Anyway, she told this Jamaican bloke that used to turn up on occasion to nail Rose while Fred watched (no shit :lol: ), and he smuggled her out of the place and sent her home. A fortnight later, she's out hitchhiking again when who should roll up, but Fred and Rose. Dozy bint gets in the car when they offer her a lift. 5 miles down the road, Fred twats her one and they tie her up and take her back to theirs.

Anyway, they did some fairly unpleasant things to her, but she managed to escape when Fred sent her down the launderette with Rose (WTF?!). She was made to feel pretty shit when she reported it, so she didn't want to go to trial, and it seems that it was from this point on that they decided that they needed to kill anyone they took in as they couldn't run the risk of being reported again. :D

It was pretty awful though - did anyone see it?

Nah, I've seen stuff about it before though and remember the tale about that lass. Also, it's thought there may have been loads of other victims whose bodies haven't been found as the murder rate in Gloucester was higher than London in some of the years they were doing this iirc. On a brighter note, the Little Ted West collectable cuddly toy in The Viz was genius.

Watched a thing last night called "The One That Got Away" about this lass who moved in with the Wests at the age of 16 after they picked her up hitchhiking. She lived with them for a while until old Fred started making inappropriate comments about her joining their "Sex Circle".

Anyway, she told this Jamaican bloke that used to turn up on occasion to nail Rose while Fred watched (no shit :lol: ), and he smuggled her out of the place and sent her home. A fortnight later, she's out hitchhiking again when who should roll up, but Fred and Rose. Dozy bint gets in the car when they offer her a lift. 5 miles down the road, Fred twats her one and they tie her up and take her back to theirs.

Anyway, they did some fairly unpleasant things to her, but she managed to escape when Fred sent her down the launderette with Rose (WTF?!). She was made to feel pretty shit when she reported it, so she didn't want to go to trial, and it seems that it was from this point on that they decided that they needed to kill anyone they took in as they couldn't run the risk of being reported again. :D

How did he nail Rose and smuggle the young bird out at the same time? This young woman sounds as though she was disturbed too.

How did he nail Rose and smuggle the young bird out at the same time? This young woman sounds as though she was disturbed too.

He turned up to nail Rose and the lass had been crying. He asked what the matter was, and she told him, and he told her to pack her stuff and he'd take her home.

Although I'm not sure you wanted a serious answer. :D

She seemed a bit dim, certainly. Apparently Fred had even made comments pointing to his 8 year old kid and saying "She's not a virgin" and the kid would look to the floor blushing - this lass KNEW that basically something wasn't right, but she still got in the car with them when they came to pick her up. Although I guess it's a bit easier to judge now that we know how insane they both were. :lol:

Even the thought of "nailing" Rose is horrific.

She wasn't always a middle aged hag tbf...

4c.jpg

Aye that's the photo they were showing on the programme. She actually looked quite pretty on it. :lol:

4c.jpg

Aye that's the photo they were showing on the programme. She actually looked quite pretty on it. :lol:

Shovellers arms though :D

makes you wonder who lives around you?

4c.jpg

Aye that's the photo they were showing on the programme. She actually looked quite pretty on it. :D

Shovellers arms though :lol:

makes you wonder who lives around you?

Don't fucking start that again..... :lol:

:D

christ and i thought the programme i saw the other night about Hairy women was horrific

Was that the one called 'fuck off i'm hairy' or something :lol:

aye it was, think it was on BBC3 on sunday

they had a fashion showed at the end with all the models going down the cat walk and flashing their arm pit hair, very nice

Didnt this poor lass do both?

:lol: Double whammy for her fatha.

"Dad.....it's me Caroline......Dad....*sobs*...I can't live with the Wests any longer.......I'm coming home! Yeah, take a left here, Leroy"

"LEROY!?"