Fred and Rose West

Gemmill

Guest Patrokles

There are more bodies around the city, too. Numerous places he'd worked on during his career. They never bothered to excavate any of them though.

Someone was renovating an old house a couple of years back in the area and they found 'Fred West waz here' written on a hidden wall. Looked into it and found out he had indeed worked on the building. Tell you what, I'd be straight out the back with the digger.

Twat killed himself before they had time to find out more - the lass on that thing was saying she was gutted that he killed himself, cos he was such a braggart that he would definitely have spilled the beans on everything he'd done, cos he would have wanted everyone to know.

What's Rose up to these days? Is she dead? I can't remember if she was killed or something. :lol:

Did she get a hiding off someone that was in the news a while back? She was messing around with the poor lass who the documentary was about apparently.

Supposedly Fred fancied himself as an amateur gynaecologist and when they got this lass back to theirs after picking her up hitchhiking, they stripped her and inspected things. Fred goes "Yeah, I think we can fix that", blindfolds the lass, and then takes a belt to her fanny. :lol:

Watched a thing last night called "The One That Got Away" about this lass who moved in with the Wests at the age of 16 after they picked her up hitchhiking. She lived with them for a while until old Fred started making inappropriate comments about her joining their "Sex Circle".

Anyway, she told this Jamaican bloke that used to turn up on occasion to nail Rose while Fred watched (no shit :lol: ), and he smuggled her out of the place and sent her home. A fortnight later, she's out hitchhiking again when who should roll up, but Fred and Rose. Dozy bint gets in the car when they offer her a lift. 5 miles down the road, Fred twats her one and they tie her up and take her back to theirs.

Anyway, they did some fairly unpleasant things to her, but she managed to escape when Fred sent her down the launderette with Rose (WTF?!). She was made to feel pretty shit when she reported it, so she didn't want to go to trial, and it seems that it was from this point on that they decided that they needed to kill anyone they took in as they couldn't run the risk of being reported again. :D

It was pretty awful though - did anyone see it?

I didn’t see the programme, but I read the book about them and their crimes it was wrote by a journalist - the things they did to the girls (even their own children) were horrific - it gave me nightmares

Did she get a hiding off someone that was in the news a while back? She was messing around with the poor lass who the documentary was about apparently.

Supposedly Fred fancied himself as an amateur gynaecologist and when they got this lass back to theirs after picking her up hitchhiking, they stripped her and inspected things. Fred goes "Yeah, I think we can fix that", blindfolds the lass, and then takes a belt to her fanny. :lol:

Aye it was in the book i read he thought he cud perform terminations

Aye, killing his children. :lol: By the time they'd done this to this lass, Rose had already murdered his 8 year old bairn. How the fuck do two people like that find one another?

Caroline Roberts?

I've just ordered the book from amazon :D

Aye, killing his children. :lol: By the time they'd done this to this lass, Rose had already murdered his 8 year old bairn. How the fuck do two people like that find one another?

Wasn’t just what they did to the children when they were living and how they killed them – but how the mutilated the bodies even cutting off their heads to make sure that they were dead.

He also kept little bones ie knee caps and foot bones belonging to the girls as souvenirs

I don't know what it's called now, but it used to be called Circus Circus

:lol:

I've drank there. Pound a bottle of Max, pound a bottle of Castaway - £2 BLASTAWAYS on a Sunday night. :D

I've drank there. Pound a bottle of Max, pound a bottle of Castaway - £2 BLASTAWAYS on a Sunday night. :D

I used to drink in Kiss, up the street, 3 bottles of Pils for a pound, an offer on the back of a bus ticket... Really looking for an upmarket crowd there!!!!

My mate stole a roll of bus tickets, so we never left!!!

where is it :D

where is it :D

its flares now bottom of the bigg market