Things to do before you are dead..

Scottish Mag

By the way theres a lass in my local affectionately known as Tits McGee

That was our nickname for friend of my ex-housemate who lives somewhere nearby to us. He never invited her round though despite our protests. Twat.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way theres a lass in my local affectionately known as Tits McGee

I refer to wor lass as 'Tits' from time to time. Affectionately anarl.

Do Garraway.

A lifetime's ambitions summed up in two words. :D

As for me:

Become a consultant...something (toss up between anaesthetics and orthopaedics at the moment).

Carry on with jiu jitsu, teach my own club (which I could be doing as soon as this time next year :razz: )

Travel if I get the chance - never been to Africa, Australiasia or South America. Hopefully live abroad at some point.

Have a family, eventually.

Run the London Marathon.

Do a parachute jump.

Stay in touch with my friends.

Actually learn to play the guitar properly.

See Newcastle win something.

See England play cricket abroad - the West Indies would be ideal.

Pay back my parents.

Meet a hero of mine.

Do things that might get me into trouble if I disclose them on here...

Good list

Here's my version of your list, but editted for me

Become a consultant – done that but not the medical kind

Carry on with jiu jitsu, - nope

Travel if I get the chance - never been to Africa, Australiasia or South America. Hopefully live abroad at some point. - Agreed

Have a family, eventually - Done that my lads are 20 and 23 and STILL at home !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Run the London Marathon. – Fuck off I’m 49

Do a parachute jump. – Nope, paraglided from a 6,500ft mountain in Turkey and whilst the immediate thought was “let’s do it again” upon reflection nee chance :o

Stay in touch with my friends. – Won’t happen I’m afraid, some you will, but not many

Actually learn to play the guitar properly. – Still not happened for me

See Newcastle win something. – Your having a laugh

See England play cricket abroad – Sydney or MCG for me

See the Packers play at Lambeau - Done it

Pay back parents - :icon_lol: you won't!! you're an offspring, it's your job to owe your parents money (bastards!!!! kids that is)

Meet a hero of mine – Don’t!! you will invariably be disappointed.

Edited by Toonpack

Thinking about it, I would actually just settle for sleeping with someone out of my league.

I'll get my coat.

As for me:

Become a consultant...something (toss up between anaesthetics and orthopaedics at the moment).

Luke, please, please, please do not become an ortho surgeon. The strangest things happen when you do and you turn into a selfish, insensitive, obnoxious, twatfaced arsehole. This is true of 95% of all orthopeadic surgeons that I've ever known :D

I know I'm biased, but generally anaesthetists are some of the most laid-back, unflappable, competent docs that I know. There's a much greater sense of teamwork with the nursing staff etc and we're on first name terms with all of our consultants. The difference between anaesthetists and general/ortho surgeons and medics is quite amazing actually.

Have grandchildren, buy a large yacht, go to Japan and China, write a book, have an all night cocaine party with 3 high class hookers.

Thats a start.

Sounds like last years summer piss up..

Ahhhhhhhhh memories

As for me:

Luke, please, please, please do not become an ortho surgeon. The strangest things happen when you do and you turn into a selfish, insensitive, obnoxious, twatfaced arsehole. This is true of 95% of all orthopeadic surgeons that I've ever known :D

I know I'm biased, but generally anaesthetists are some of the most laid-back, unflappable, competent docs that I know. There's a much greater sense of teamwork with the nursing staff etc and we're on first name terms with all of our consultants. The difference between anaesthetists and general/ortho surgeons and medics is quite amazing actually.

You have a better chance of killing someone though.

As for me:

Luke, please, please, please do not become an ortho surgeon. The strangest things happen when you do and you turn into a selfish, insensitive, obnoxious, twatfaced arsehole. This is true of 95% of all orthopeadic surgeons that I've ever known :razz:

So do you with your shit patter :D

As for me:

Luke, please, please, please do not become an ortho surgeon. The strangest things happen when you do and you turn into a selfish, insensitive, obnoxious, twatfaced arsehole. This is true of 95% of all orthopeadic surgeons that I've ever known :razz:

So do you with your shit patter :D

Its not true either.

As for me:

Well if such a nice chap like me joins them maybe I can make them see the error of their ways. :D

I'm well aware of their reptuation, although tbh most of the ones I've met are pretty sound. Vascular surgeons on the other hand...