following on before you die when

bobbyshinton

It's difficult to say..

My life could mirror art, in which case according to last nights ER, I am likely to walk in to hospital feeling a little unwell, be told i have liekemia and only have a month to live, then die before the end of the show...

Or i could walk in fromt of a bus...

Or i could get stung by a stingray through the heart...

These and many more variables make such a guess impossible, but I reckon 89

It's difficult to say..

My life could mirror art, in which case according to last nights ER, I am likely to walk in to hospital feeling a little unwell, be told i have liekemia and only have a month to live, then die before the end of the show...

Or i could walk in fromt of a bus...

Or i could get stung by a stingray through the heart...

These and many more variables make such a guess impossible, but I reckon 89

No shit??? :lol:

There's always suicide though :D

I think I'll die of cancer at some point, I've lost many relatives to it, also working shifts doesn't help too.

I'll be surprised if I see much life after 60.

This thread is all a bit morbid, isn't it? :D

I've never really given this much thought, but I'm convinced I will live for a good long while and have a long and happy life. Just take each day as it comes, carpe diem as they say, you never know when your number's up.

Any one of us could die at a moment's noti.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I've never really given this much thought, but I'm convinced I will live for a good long while and have a long and happy life. Just take each day as it comes, carpe diem as they say, you never know when your number's up.

Any one of us could die at a moment's noti.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Weird how you fell on the full stop key and avoided everything else. Have you got an extremely pointy head?

Actually, you can't answer now can you. Does anyone else know?

Weird how you fell on the full stop key and avoided everything else. Have you got an extremely pointy head?

yes, yes he has, I've actually found this rare still image of GM

200px-Mr._Rush.jpg

Edited by The Fish

37, in a car accident whilst my gorgeous girl is sucking me off whilst I'm driving.

FYP

:D

I'll be satisfied if I make 80.

make 80 what ??

MPH :razz:

And I wont ever die, the devil said so in that pact he made me.

This thread is all a bit morbid, isn't it? :o

:D:razz:

37, in a car accident whilst my gorgeous girl is sucking me off whilst I'm driving.

FYP

:D

I'll be satisfied if I make 80.

make 80 what ??

Gorgeous girls sucking him off whilst driving?

I'm currently well into the seventies so I'd better be carefull :razz:

My family seem to go on for a canny while if they can avoid drinking themselves to death (which I have no plans for). My gran went til nearly 100, and my other gran is into her 80s, so I might be here for a while yet. Imagine how many posts I'll have. :D

My family seem to go on for a canny while if they can avoid drinking themselves to death (which I have no plans for). My gran went til nearly 100, and my other gran is into her 80s, so I might be here for a while yet. Imagine how many posts I'll have. :D

Doesn't bear think about. May have to resort to poisoning. :razz: