Hungover as fuck

Mark

Two paracetamol, two ibuprofen and a zantac. Nurse Lennon's orders.

Didn't work for me on Friday morning. I just promptly hoyed them back up :D

Didn't work for me on Friday morning. I just promptly hoyed them back up :razz:

You had a hangover? :D How did you manage that?!

My guess is by drinking the night before.

You should stay off the wine shouldn't you Catherine!

Edited by Jonny2J

Hangovers are bad but I haven't been getting them at all lately compared to a spell between the age of 19-21 when they were more frequent than a bullying occurrence by Gemmill on the internet. However now they're not oh so bad, it's when you've had a mortal mare and beer remorse kicks in the day after, now that's the bad thing. :razz:

When I say bad thing however I do not mean in the Superhans/Jez way off Peep Show. :D

White wine. 2 bottles of it. And cocktails that just tasted like cherry coke. Got up the next morning and went back to bed 3 times, finally emerging properly at half 4 :o

My first ever real hangover. I feel all growed up!

Edited by catmag

Didn't work for me on Friday morning. I just promptly hoyed them back up :o

White wine. 2 bottles of it. And cocktails that just tasted like cherry coke. Got up the next morning and went back to bed 3 times, finally emerging properly at half 4 :blush:

Here's hoping that's just opened the floodgates! :icon_lol::razz:

Didn't work for me on Friday morning. I just promptly hoyed them back up :icon_lol:

White wine. 2 bottles of it. And cocktails that just tasted like cherry coke. Got up the next morning and went back to bed 3 times, finally emerging properly at half 4 :blush:

Here's hoping that's just opened the floodgates! :blush::razz:

That's not very nice, is it?! :o

It was the white wine, I've concluded. Acidic as fuck. I didn't even feel that drunk when I got home and made toast and a cuppa which promptly came back up. And yes, I was still hoying when I got up the next morning.

Didn't work for me on Friday morning. I just promptly hoyed them back up :whistle:

Here's hoping that's just opened the floodgates! :yahoo::razz:

That's not very nice, is it?! :blush:

It was the white wine, I've concluded. Acidic as fuck. I didn't even feel that drunk when I got home and made toast and a cuppa which promptly came back up. And yes, I was still hoying when I got up the next morning.

Serves you right for lording it over me when I've been hungover! :icon_lol: I'll let you use the wine excuse for now, but if this starts happening on a regular basis then you've officially just got old. :o

How minging are proper hangovers though, now that you've had your first one? :blush: Now do you understand why I have to give serious consideration to whether it's even worth getting drunk in the first place. :blush:

Serves you right for lording it over me when I've been hungover! :o I'll let you use the wine excuse for now, but if this starts happening on a regular basis then you've officially just got old. :D

How minging are proper hangovers though, now that you've had your first one? :icon_lol: Now do you understand why I have to give serious consideration to whether it's even worth getting drunk in the first place. :blush:

Lording it over you? You ended up with sympathy and a hangover remedy didn't you? :razz:

Once I'd hoyed up I just had a bad head and wanted to sleep. I still think you're just a lightweight/alcohol intolerant*

*delete as appropriate

Edited by catmag