Leazes has a breakdown

Ketsbaia

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...94946#msg794946

"On the contrary, you could dig up about 200 quotes that leazesmag said which were the direct opposite of that quote.

What does that tell you ?

Those intelligent people on toontastic, who have a track record of editing peoples posts, posting people's photographs, and posting personal details of posters.....

I would say only a big tart would bother looking for such things, that are 2 years old, without even mentioning editing them, as clearly if LeazesMag had been aware of them he would have changed them, having made all the other posts that he did which are the total opposite.

Never mind. I don't suppose he's too bothered. At least it showed how s**** a message board it is, and what a bunch of wankers run it, or maybe just one w******. Who knows.

Divvent bother mentioning this again Baggio mate, its not really fair dragging other boards into this, like you do on here, the mods have asked you to stop. If you want to drag it up with me, then feel free to do it on howaythetoon, as I won't do it on here again."

:D

I think he's missed in the footy forum. Certainly used to raise a few hackles.

I dunno like, the joke was getting quite old. It was getting to the point where he was having virtually the same argument with three or four different people in separate threads, just repeating himself and insulting everybody. I think a break from him is quite nice, although I dare say he'll be back again at some point.

Wullie

Aye, Wullie dug the link up and PM'd it me, he probably thought it would be better for him to be exposed by me after how bitchy he got when I dug up that link of him bigging Boumsong up even though he claimed he always knew he was shit. :D

Away from football Leazes comes across as the sort of bloke who'd do anything to help you out believe it or not :razz: He's got a huge music selection stored on his computer and he sent me a song I'd been looking for for ages but couldn't find in the shops, he said anytime I'm stuck for a song I can't find to PM him and if he's got it he'll email it me.

All this after outing him as a Souness lover anarl.