Milan fans kicking off

Ketsbaia

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Added with the fact we wouldn't get to hear chants of 6 times as well.

The mancs are getting just as annoying with their chant of "In Barcelona, we won it two times" tbf

In fact that's more annoying, there's nothing worse than a football chant that's been nicked and altered!

Barcelona isn't mentioned anywhere in that chant iirc

The Liverpool chant is "in Istanbul, we won it 5 times". The mancs have displaced it with "in Barcelona we won it 2 times"

Open your ears son! :D

"Without killing anyone" tbh

http://sport.independent.co.uk/football/eu...icle2449915.ece

History, if not current standing, is on their side. "In Istanbul/We won it five times," Liverpool supporters like to crow, to which United's respond, with a cruel and even less grammatical reference to the horrors of Heysel: "Without killing anyone/We won it two times."

Wasn't the chant I heard last night. I suspect that a minority will come out with that but they're fucking scum and as bad as the Liverpool lot who harp on about the Munich disaster.

Don't remember anyone being killed watching any of the matches that Liverpool won the Cup either...

To be fair to Sima, he should actually know what his fellow fans sing about his team

Bit rich from you considering your obvious Chelsea sympathies.

The mancs are getting just as annoying with their chant of "In Barcelona, we won it two times" tbf

In fact that's more annoying, there's nothing worse than a football chant that's been nicked and altered!

The Liverpool chant is "in Istanbul, we won it 5 times". The mancs have displaced it with "in Barcelona we won it 2 times"

Open your ears son! :razz:

History, if not current standing, is on their side. "In Istanbul/We won it five times," Liverpool supporters like to crow, to which United's respond, with a cruel and even less grammatical reference to the horrors of Heysel: "Without killing anyone/We won it two times."

Wasn't the chant I heard last night. I suspect that a minority will come out with that but they're fucking scum and as bad as the Liverpool lot who harp on about the Munich disaster.

Don't remember anyone being killed watching any of the matches that Liverpool won the Cup either...

To be fair to Sima, he should actually know what his fellow fans sing about his team

Ahh, only one member of the board at a time then, right? :D

Gol being so bitter because Man Utd are going to pip Chelsea to the League and FA Cup

Almost mackem-esque you could say.

Why would I be bitter about you though? That makes no sense, unless you were a Man U fan.

I want Chelsea to beat Man United to everything, correct. However, you clearly won't let anyone say a bad word against Man United. Are they your second team or not?

I don't have a second team tbh, what does supporting them entail?

I just don't have the venom for Man Utd that most people have on here. Same goes for Spurs and Liverpool. Infact I want Liverpool to win the Champions League because two of my mates are Liverpool fans.

Open your ears son! :razz:

Ahh, only one member of the board at a time then, right? :D

Eh? I'm serious btw. I know you're no more a Chelsea fan than Sima is a Man Utd fan, but it is hypocritical of you to accuse him of supporting another team just because he shows them a bit of sympathy.

Eh? I'm serious btw. I know you're no more a Chelsea fan than Sima is a Man Utd fan, but it is hypocritical of you to accuse him of supporting another team just because he shows them a bit of sympathy.

The point I'm making is people regularly accuse me of it, so it's a bit hypocritical of you to have a go for me doing it for a change :D

The point I'm making is people regularly accuse me of it, so it's a bit hypocritical of you to have a go for me doing it for a change :)

I've just come back from the gym, trying to decipher that is giving me a bit of a headache. :rolleyes: