Getting caught doing embarrasing stuff?

Mark

Anyone ever been caught doing anything embarrasing, I nearly got caught dancing off the window cleaner, or I might have. I'm pretty bored so thought this would be a good thread.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SLP was posting something, then bottled it, blatantly got caught doing something pretty bad and bottled it. He admitted wiping his mates arse, so it's something worse than that.

SLP was posting something, then bottled it, blatantly got caught doing something pretty bad and bottled it. He admitted wiping his mates arse, so it's something worse than that.

:lol:

It was wanking, I was just waiting for someone else to admit it first.

Im sure Ive recounted this story before but once I had to go to a big posh awards do at Leeds Hilton. It was the middle of July and a red hot day so by the time I got there I was roasting me nuts off.

So I decided to go to the pool, dumped me stuff in the room, grabbed me kit and went down. When I got there there was a couple of lasses swimming and a bloke with a clipboard so in my wisdom I thought "Jacuzzi!!" climbs in and was lying there thinking how do you switch this bastid on? when I looks around and realises Im spreadeagled in the kiddies pool in a pose that Gary Glitter would have been proud of. Needless to say the girls disappeared sharpish.

Later on I realised there was a camera in reception pointed directly on the pool

Ledge, what was your reaction?

I wouldn't know what to do.

Ledge, what was your reaction?

I wouldn't know what to do.

I told her to go back to sleep.

Im sure Ive recounted this story before but once I had to go to a big posh awards do at Leeds Hilton. It was the middle of July and a red hot day so by the time I got there I was roasting me nuts off.

So I decided to go to the pool, dumped me stuff in the room, grabbed me kit and went down. When I got there there was a couple of lasses swimming and a bloke with a clipboard so in my wisdom I thought "Jacuzzi!!" climbs in and was lying there thinking how do you switch this bastid on? when I looks around and realises Im spreadeagled in the kiddies pool in a pose that Gary Glitter would have been proud of. Needless to say the girls disappeared sharpish.

Later on I realised there was a camera in reception pointed directly on the pool

And THAT, your Honour is the case for the Defence... :lol: