Return Of The Mack...

Tooj

The scene is set, it's been quite a while since I've underwent this experiment. The first time I tried such a thing I ended up swinging for my dad and we weren't on speaking terms for round about a month but in the end it was worth it.

Just purchased the special ingredients from Asda for the magical drink.

dsc01541gm4.jpg

dsc01542eh5.jpg

dsc01544lj0.jpg

dsc01546kz4.jpg

Usually takes a good 24 hours or so to set but I'm not doing it till next Friday night so I'm going to be rather hungover at the Blackburn game like but hey. :D

Does it set like Jelly or something? Looks like a waste of vodka tbh.

Nar the skittles just dissolve leaving a rather fruity full strength vodka.

What happens to the displaced vodka?

That has been poured into a separate entity with all of the green skittles that you take out or else it goes a mucky colour.

What happens to the displaced vodka?

That has been poured into a separate entity with all of the green skittles that you take out or else it goes a mucky colour.

Wow. There's a science to it.

Jaysus, you can tell we've got a bunch of boring old gits on here. I thought Skittles was fairly well known.

You ever had the other drink Skittles? canny expensive like, it's in some green colour.

Jaysus, you can tell we've got a bunch of boring old gits on here. I thought Skittles was fairly well known.

You ever had the other drink Skittles? canny expensive like, it's in some green colour.

Is that were it's just a mixture of practically everything behind the bar? I can't say I have like but i've heard about it.

Is that were it's just a mixture of practically everything behind the bar? I can't say I have like but i've heard about it.

Aye it is, proper lush like but as I've said expensive as fuck for a pint of it.