Just checking...

Scottish Mag

Having to travel on the metro with the charvs is bad enough but will be even more fun in a cable car.

Just checking that I was posting on here at 11am this morning. Fucking arsehole police just tried to lift me as they are convinced they have me on cctv stealing at that time this morning. That would be a bit fucking hard when I was at my work. Wankers

Having to travel on the metro with the charvs is bad enough but will be even more fun in a cable car.

Just checking that I was posting on here at 11am this morning. Fucking arsehole police just tried to lift me as they are convinced they have me on cctv stealing at that time this morning. That would be a bit fucking hard when I was at my work. Wankers

You just have one of those faces Ritchie mate. :D

You just have one of those faces Ritchie mate. :D

Apparantly so!

I feel sorry for the poor bastard that looks like me! :razz:

I would have been fine though as I got my crayons and felt tip pens from my bag and started drawing some home made tattoos "Michael Schofield" planning my big escape.

You're blatantly more Haywire than Schofield. :D

How does this work then? How come the polis know your face? Explain yourself you miscreant

They don't.

I got stopped leaving the small village where my fiancee stays as the person responsible seemingly also has dark hair, similar jacket etc.

I gladly gave my work details for them to contact my boss highlighting that whilst I work for a charity I am aware just lifting stuff for your own charity isn't quite on and gave them my details too.

The longer it went on the more pissed off I got and wanted it sorted tonight, they said that would involve spending six hours in the station waiting on the CCTV which I said fair enough as I wanted it sorted as I did not appreciate being accused of something I have no fucking idea what they are on about or could have done.

Pricks

I would have been fine though as I got my crayons and felt tip pens from my bag and started drawing some home made tattoos "Michael Schofield" planning my big escape.

T-Bag tbh.

T-Bag tbh.

"Come here, Pretty...."

So you went down the station for 6 hours to prove your innocence? Nutter.

No I think they realised they had got it wrong but I would have being the stubborn little bastard that I am.

Nah. I think they thought you had done something, nowt to do with CCTV, and just wanted an excuse to stop you and shake you down. They do it all the time man, easiest thing in the world.

No I think they realised they had got it wrong but I would have being the stubborn little bastard that I am.

Nah. I think they thought you had done something, nowt to do with CCTV, and just wanted an excuse to stop you and shake you down. They do it all the time man, easiest thing in the world.

Thats it they never even asked to see what was in my bag or anything, clowns.

Thats it they never even asked to see what was in my bag or anything, clowns.

Unless it's a table leg :D

All joking aside it really pisses me off that you have all the junkie bastards, neds etc kicking about and they waste my time with shit like this.

I got arrested, stuck in a cell for 11 hours and when they finally watched the CCTV and realised it wasn't me they told me to stay out of trouble as they let me out.

Now THATS taking the piss! :D

All joking aside it really pisses me off that you have all the junkie bastards, neds etc kicking about and they waste my time with shit like this.

I got arrested, stuck in a cell for 11 hours and when they finally watched the CCTV and realised it wasn't me they told me to stay out of trouble as they let me out.

Now THATS taking the piss! :razz:

:D

Fucking shocking

Now THATS taking the piss! :D

All because you look like a Turk.

I was a little pissed off by the comment but I was 17 at the time so it was quite "cool" to tell my mates I had been in a cell all night. Would be fucking raging if it happened to me now!

Now THATS taking the piss! :o

Fucking shocking

Switch those words around and you probably have the REAL reason Gejon was in the nick, tbh. :razz:

I was a little pissed off by the comment but I was 17 at the time so it was quite "cool" to tell my mates I had been in a cell all night. Would be fucking raging if it happened to me now!

Is the light always on? That would piss me off like.

Is the light always on? That would piss me off like.