Ouch!

nufc4ever

Worst thing I ever did dragging up that quote, now he devotes himself entirely to N-O. Apart from when he's on icnewcastle talking to himself with three different usernames obviously.

He's a truly pathetic specimen.

Worst thing I ever did dragging up that quote, now he devotes himself entirely to N-O. Apart from when he's on icnewcastle talking to himself with three different usernames obviously.

Don't sell youself short,Wullie.I thought it was F*CKIN brilliant.

I do feel he needs to see a doctor though. :D

Edited by Dogmatix

Nowt wrong with digging that quote up. And the admin logs are available to prove once and for all that no-one on that site changed his post whatsoever. :D

Brought it all on himself with his patter about not being able to employ hindsight and only being able to crticise Souness' appointment if you were against it from the off. I.e. it's not so much him calling Souness a 'top boss' rather his having a go at anyone else who ever said anything remotely positive about the 'Scottish fuckpig'.

I heard his post was tampered with tbh, could believe it as well as it's not the first time peoples posts have been edited to suit, allegedly

The operative word....

There were only two people who had the rights to 'tamper' with posts, I was one of them and I also had access to the audit logs for all changes made to the database.

The last IP address to make any change to that particular post was the same one that Leazes had used to post countless other posts that day. In fact no changes were ever made - it's exactly the same as it was when he first typed it out :D

I heard his post was tampered with tbh, could believe it as well as it's not the first time peoples posts have been edited to suit, allegedly

Jesus wept. Read the fucking thread. Are you claiming the whole thing was changed?

Jesus wept. Read the fucking thread. Are you claiming the whole thing was changed?

Just going off what i heard and tbh I believe Leazes over you two as you have been known to edit posts in the past, once a tamperer always a tamperer in my books :D

I suck cock

tbh, that's the ONLY way I've ever altered a post; not in the original post!!

Leazes has been going on about this post editing thing for years. He's too stupid to realise an edited quote is different from editing an original post, and can be done by anyone.

I suck cock

Actually maybe you haven't but the poster formally known as Chayton definitely has, either way I'm not fucked on if either of you have or haven't I'm just going off what I've been told.

Seems some people are obsessed with the bloke tbh

I suck cock

Actually maybe you haven't but the poster formally known as Chayton definitely has, either way I'm not fucked on if either of you have or haven't I'm just going off what I've been told.

What do you make of the NE5/LeazesMag/Beermonster thing out of interest Whacky? You actually believe a person who is so deluded he thinks people can't tell it's the same person?

Tbh I've always found him alright and whatever people say the lad is very knowledgeable when it comes to the club. At the end of the day opinions are what these boards are about and he certainly has some of them, which imo makes him a big miss to the football forum side of things.

I suck cock

Never in a million years - the only form of post editting that either of us did was as Gol outlined.

Get the facts straight and as I've said before, the logs prove that no editting took place :rolleyes:

I suck cock

Never in a million years - the only form of post editting that either of us did was as Gol outlined.

Get the facts straight and as I've said before, the logs prove that no editting took place :)

I'm sure there's a post on Howaythetoon with you admitting that you did edit a post once. But tbh I'm not the type to go digging it out, well if the truth was known I can't be arsed to go looking :rolleyes:

As i said i couldn't give a rats rectum either way

He's still missing the point that the thread wouldn't make sense if his post didn't say what it does. Does he really think someone has been through and edited every single post in it?

Are there any other posters who posted on that thread who think they have had their posts edited?