Roeder: Gobb-shite

Jimbo

Roeder also paid tribute to winger James Milner, 21, who played through the pain barrier against Chelsea on Sunday after having stitches put into an ankle wound at half-time.

Roeder said: “It took a lot of courage for him to do what he did.

He reminds me of Frank Lampard — and I cannot pay him any bigger compliment than that.”

:D

Roeder also paid tribute to winger James Milner, 21, who played through the pain barrier against Chelsea on Sunday after having stitches put into an ankle wound at half-time.

Roeder said: “It took a lot of courage for him to do what he did.

He reminds me of Frank Lampard — and I cannot pay him any bigger compliment than that.”

:D

Is that why you left him on the bench agaisnt Alkmaar and City you fucking prick?

Actually to be fair to the useless twat the full quote was "He reminds me of the way Frank Lampard works in training and I cannot pay him any bigger compliment than that."

Despite everyone's apparent ability to read his mind, has there ever been a direct quote from Milner about anyone at NUFC?

Who's claiming to know what Milner thinks? His treatment by the club is another matter.

"Never since I've been manager here have I been able to write Michael Owen's name on the team-sheet as a starter," Roeder told Sky Sports News.

"Once, I think I wrote him on the team-sheet as a sub at Birmingham. He played 29 minutes.

Fucking hell. What a way to phrase that one. Errrm, I, errr, think I had him as a sub last year but errr, it was so long ago like I might be mistaken.

"Never since I've been manager here have I been able to write Michael Owen's name on the team-sheet as a starter," Roeder told Sky Sports News.

"Once, I think I wrote him on the team-sheet as a sub at Birmingham. He played 29 minutes.

Fucking hell. What a way to phrase that one. Errrm, I, errr, think I had him as a sub last year but errr, it was so long ago like I might be mistaken.

I'm pretty sure that every toon fan with half a brain cell knows that's the only game Owen's played under Roeder.