Facebook

Tom

The Crime in Question =

tonhpe1.jpg

i think its lvoely

but i like a collar, even just a small one on my shirts

i was the one who oringinally had the idea, u guys have made it look awesome, i would mos def buy this kit as soon as it was on sale.

isnt there a way of suggesting it to the kit people at united for two years time?

Why do we need a black and white away?

And if thats a suggestion for a home thats the daftest thing ever.

how is that daft? dont be so anti change, its not that drastically different anyway

well thomas isnt there black and white stripes on that shirt??? all the rest of us must b blind!! tit!

EDIT = My words in bold

Home kittastic :D

Edited by T-Keith

wots comin frm newcastle got ANYTHING to do wiv it.... u my friend r in fact the idiot! we play in stripes yeh...and there is stripes in that design..jst not a loads of them like usual. Sorry jsut i never knew there was a set amount of stripes newcastle HAD to have on ther shirt for it to b plausable to twats like u! jog on son n get a grip....GR8 DESIGN I LOVE IT!

:D

While it is funny reading the shite they've put, your replies are starting to sound very 'sooperfan'

:D

Yeh i know man :razz:

But they've got to when you dealing with idiots!

Honestly man theyr'e all over the shop! :o

A few more :)

fucks sake.. it aint like were ever gunna b playin in it so why dnt u shut you pie hole n jst appreciate the efforts sum1 have gone 2 to think of sumthing a "little" different! i like it n id buy it if it was the home shirt or even the european shirt, do u know why tom?? because im a toon fan n always will be! howay the lads

Somone from the West Midlands with PERFECT grammar..

Thomas, why don't you fuck off! You're an absolute nuisance and your criticism is as constructive as a mud hut. Insinuating that someone isn't from Newcastle on the basis of their opinion on a shirt design. You're a fucking reprobate. Now get out of my sight before I boot your scrawny ass to Scumberland

Thomas said: "I think im off to talk intelligent people who actualy have a clue about the football club.

Ok, one last time. Your killing me!

We. Play. In. Black. And. White. Stripes.

that is just black and white Blackburn Rovers kit. A total different design. "

Intelligent? Hahaha. "Your killing me"? Now, even a stupid person can differentiate between 'your' and 'you're'. Well done on working out that we play in stripes. Now, have another look at that picture, and you will count 7 stripes (not including adidas stripes)...unless of course, you really are that inbred!

:rolleyes: Facebook is fun :razz: