Chelsea vs. Liverpool

Super_Steve_Howey

Malcolm Glazer spent big on an already successful club with a huge turnover.

Roman Abramovich bought a medium sized club cheap with a plan to plough millions into it to make it a successful club with a huge turnover, his plan is to break even by 2009 iirc and move the club forward from there, I can see Chelsea overtaking Man Utd in terms of income in the near future too.

I have no problem with Chelsea spending what they have to put them where they have, I only wish someone would do the same here.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owen is probably watching this and cursing himself for leaving Liverpool in the first place.

Benitez would probably have picked Zenden or Pennant ahead of him tbh.

Thank fuck they've scored. The more and more this season's going on, the more I can't fucking stand Mourinho!

C'mon Liverpool! :(

Thank fuck they've scored. The more and more this season's going on, the more I can't fucking stand Mourinho!

Yeap, It's a joy to see this side just run out of ideas when a team has a go at them.

What a cock Tyldsly is

"The two centres fowards [Drogba and Crouch] are equally dangerous"

:(

You cock, if they were Crouch would be in the Scousers squad week in week out you bell end!

What a cock Tyldsly is

"The two centres fowards [Drogbar and Crouch] are equally dangerous"

You cock, if they were Crouch would be in the Scousers squad week in week out you bell end!

Post fixed. :)

Yeap, It's a joy to see this side just run out of ideas when a team has a go at them.

The world is against Chelsea according to that whinging Portuguese toss-pot - I've even found myself agreeing with Sir Alex!

Man Utd for the double and Liverpool for the CL please! (I never thought I'd hear myself say that!)

What a cock Tyldsly is

"The two centres fowards [Drogbar and Crouch] are equally dangerous"

Post fixed. :)

:)

Cheers dude

Im loving BBCs online commentary:

2053: Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho looks to have dressed himself out of the Milk Tray catalogue of clothing. He is the study of concentration in his seat.

That was onside to me - and I bet Chelsea go on to fucking win this now. They'll shout about it being justice for the Luis Garcia goal no doubt.

That was onside to me - and I bet Chelsea go on to fucking win this now. They'll shout about it being justice for the Luis Garcia goal no doubt.

Makes a change then from hearing it coming from a Liverpudlians mouth.

Penalties, so heres hoping some complete prick i can't stand misses the deciding pen!

Robben, Cole (either), Drogba, there's plenty to choose from, and i'm sure a few people on here would like to see Bellamy miss.

Penalties, so heres hoping some complete prick i can't stand misses the deciding pen!

Robben, Cole (either), Drogba, there's plenty to choose from, and i'm sure a few people on here would like to see Bellamy miss.

I'd settle for Lampard or Bellamy.