Blogs sites

Shearergol

Dont want much do ya??? :rolleyes:

Are you saying you want to add the facility for users to have their own blogs within an exisiting site, say for instance (and I know its not) on here?

So we could have toontastic.gemmill.blog where he would abuse the ethnics etc, toontastic.patrokles.blog where he talks shite about music

and toontastic.fop.blog where he just talks shite

If so,

I havent got a clue

Nah, your best bet for that would be to write it from scratch by creating your own interface and content management system. Otherwise its going to be just getting people to write blogs on a set system such as LiveJournal or the likes which would be messy I reckon.

What's the easiest way to setup a blog site from scratch? Needs to either be linked to from an existing website, or merge with it.

Likely that there will be hundreds of people posting blogs to it.

Cheers

Wordpress is capable of being a main site, with countless blogs running from it, if that is what you mean? I've been using it for a year or so now covering various website topics (N.O is ran off it as is the site in my sig) and it is without doubt the best blog/CMS software on the web in my opinion, certainly that I've used. Not only is it free but the support is brilliant too and it is piss easy to work with, even for novices which you aren't so you could manipulate it even further I imagine like write your own plugins and such.

I haven't used it for multi-blogs like but it is capable.

Dont want much do ya??? :)

Are you saying you want to add the facility for users to have their own blogs within an exisiting site, say for instance (and I know its not) on here?

So we could have toontastic.gemmill.blog where he would abuse the ethnics etc, toontastic.patrokles.blog where he talks shite about music

and toontastic.fop.blog where he just talks shite

If so,

I havent got a clue

:rolleyes: