Painting wooden Trellis

Jusoda Kid

My mate has been having some trellis fitted along the tops of his walls surrounding his garden and me being more or less a man of leisure these days he asked if i would paint it for him. Me being the kind of guy I am i agreed.

What the fuck was i thinking? Now I'm no amateur when it comes to painting but this shit FFS. I honestly believe it should be illegal to sell this stuff unpainted, 40 minutes per side, 10 panels, what a fucking liberty. You can't even paint it on, it has to be dabbed on.

Moral of this story, if anyone ever asks you to paint some for them, go in the house put on the hardest fronted shoes you can find and kick them in the balls/fanny as hard as you can and tell them to fucking do one.

Any questions I'll try my best to answer them.

Good day!

Moral of this story, if anyone ever asks you to paint some for them, go in the house put on the hardest fronted shoes you can find and kick them in the balls/fanny as hard as you can and tell them to fucking do one.

:rolleyes:

I'm getting a new fence but up in the back soon, if you've got a few hours spare wor kid fancy coming to cover it in Cuprinol?

Were you painting them while they were up on the wall/fence or before they were up? The latter should obviously have been pretty straight forward I'd have thought?

I'm getting a new fence but up in the back soon, if you've got a few hours spare wor kid fancy coming to cover it in Cuprinol?

Were you painting them while they were up on the wall/fence or before they were up? The latter should obviously have been pretty straight forward I'd have thought?

Tried both, either way it's a bastard of a job

Get a Cuprinol sprayer!Easy peasy!

And an absolute dog-shit result by all accounts. All the laughing they go on about in the advert is directed at the plank who's used it tbh!