:rolleyes:

:razz:

should have known really .....*sigh* I can be soooo blonde sometimes :D

I thought you where a ginger? :)

wtf do you want a kangaroo hide for ???

to hide kangaroos?

:D

should have known really .....*sigh* I can be soooo blonde sometimes :)

I thought you where a ginger? :razz:

:) nope, That's TL ...oh and "Gemmiall" trying to out me into joining his club :)

His lass is sick of him trailing behind when they are out due to his short footsteps so she gonna don the kangaroo skin and use the pouch for Wacky to go in.

His lass is sick of him trailing behind when they are out due to his short footsteps so she gonna don the kangaroo skin and use the pouch for Wacky to go in.

Cunny Funt! :lol:

It's to make Jesses/anklets etc for the Hawk. Apparently it's the strongest leather you can get. Just paid £8.00 + P&P for a 12"sq piece from e-bay. Can't understand why it's so expensive though when their over run with them, classed as vermin over there i think.

It's used for football boots because of its strength and suppleness.

Don't get me wrong it's lovely stuff, thats why SMO's lass used it to make the harness for her strap on. He might'nt have had his hole for a month but she's certainly been getting hers.

It's to make Jesses/anklets etc for the Hawk. Apparently it's the strongest leather you can get. Just paid £8.00 + P&P for a 12"sq piece from e-bay. Can't understand why it's so expensive though when their over run with them, classed as vermin over there i think.

you have a hawk ???

Guest alex

you have a hawk ???

Called Kes.

you have a hawk ???

Called Kes.

:o just spilled my oj ...

you have a hawk ???

Called Kes.

Wacky's the new but shorter Craaaaaig David!

you have a hawk ???

Called Kes.

Wacky's the new but shorter Craaaaaig David!

With better rhymes to be fair.